Chapter 16

Tomoe walked past Naito Longchamp in the hallway.

She didn't want to interact with him again especially when he started joking and flirting with her.

Let's just say she's hoping that he won't approach her again after that punch.

Tsuna ran around, suddenly spotting Tomoe and Kyoya. "Hibari-senpai and Kocho-senpai! And they're dragging someone along!"

Kyoya perked, looking at Tsuna. "Hey."

"Hibari-senpai and Kocho-senpai are in their third year now... right?" Tsuna asked, confused.

"I always pick whatever year I feel like," Kyoya answered, smugly smiling as he dropped the person he was dragging to the ground.

Tomoe shook her head, sighing. "I'm in my first year of Namimori High School, Tsu-chan. I'm just sticking around to make sure Kyo-chan isn't lonely." 'Thankfully I got special privileges to go to class whenever I want to due to the exam I passed and thanks to my family's influence and Kyoya's threats. Too bad Juno decided to attend a school outside Namimori with his girlfriend. He better visit and text me everyday.'

'I heard them, but I don't understand!' He internally freaked out.

"Sawada-chan, then I'm not working either! Since we have this chance, we should stay together!" Longchamp Naito said, appearing out of nowhere.

"Geh!" It wasn't only Tsuna who blurted that out.

"I heard you wanted to join the Disciplinary Committee, right?" Kyoya informed them. "I heard it from him." He pointed at Reborn who was in a transparent pyramid.

"Oh good, good! Let's do it, Sawada-chan!" Longchamp threw an arm over his shoulder. "I'm the eighth leader of the Tomaso, Naito Longchamp!" He then seemed to notice Tomoe. "Aw, hi there cutie!"

She shivered reflexively, cringing. Kyoya glared.

"What are you saying?!" Tsuna hissed out, pushing him away. "I don't want to!"

Suddenly, a sniper suddenly shot a bullet at Kyoya and without looking he deflected the attack with his tonfa.

"HE DEFLECTED IT?!" The sniper was shooketh.

"The sound just now... Was it a gunshot towards Hibari-senpai...?"

Kyoya smirked at the two. "What's this? If you want to fight me, just say so."

Tsuna grabbed his hair, pulling at it. 'What the hell is that tall guy doing?! I'm really going to die!!'

"Oh no, I remember now! He's the strongest delinquent, Hibari Kyoya! Longchamp-kun's life is in danger!" He pointed his sniper rifle at Longchamp and shot a bullet at him.

"Longchamp!"

The boy curled up in a ball in his boxers as he cried in despair. "My past has been complete darkness... My future shall be complete darkness."

'He plans on using the desolation bullet to beg for forgiveness!'

"TERMUNI! Why won't you answer my calls?!"

'So he got dumped?!'

"That's kinda sad man..." Tomoe winced, feeling pity. She pulled at Kyoya's gakuen. "I think you should let him off, he's already depressed enough." 'Should I give him a therapy lesson or send him to the consular?'

He smirked even more, pulling out his other tonfa. "Hey, this crying is quite nice. It really makes me want to bite you dead.

"Did you just ignore what I said Kyo-chan?! You'll make his mental condition worse, idiot!"