Movie Night

Idea by DogeBoi_13
I am going to be taking requests for chapters so comment them below on any chapter!

Foxete's POV:

Otso grabs the popcorn buckets and sits down, "So? What movie are we watching?"
"Guardians of the Galaxy." Bonnie smiles.
    Keori is cuddled up in a blanket on the couch while Foxy and Bonnie are sitting on the floor. Keeva didn't want to be apart of the group, so she is sleeping. Acron is setting up the projector, because Kreko took our tv, while I get everyone situated in seats. Acron sits back as we see the options page for the movie. He tosses me the remote and I sit down next to Illoha. Naturally, Acron snatches the last blanket. He's now smirking at me.
Smug jerk.
Now I have to steal a blanket, share, or be cold.
I snatch Illoha's blanket, "Hey!!" She laughs.
I run out the door and teleport back inside. When Illoha comes back inside I am nice and warm in the blanket, "Oh I'm sorry was this yours?" I joke. She rolls her eyes and attempts to take the blanket from me.
"Just share it!" Foxy groans.
"No." We both say jokingly.
We look at eachother and laugh. I give her the blanket back and play the movie. I am determined to get one of these people to be a fan of Marvel. Otso passes Illoha and I a big bowl of popcorn to share and she puts the bowl on the ground. She throws the blanket on top of the 2 of up and puts the bowl of popcorn between us. We were half-way through the movie when I felt Illoha's arms wrap around my arm and her head lie on my shoulder. She falls asleep within minutes while I'm probably blushing as red as my hair. Thank god the lights are off. I'd say maybe 10 minutes later I fall asleep. Apparently most of us fell asleep because when I woke up the next morning we were all sleeping in the rec-room. When I opened my eyes I felt something heavy lying down on my lap. I look down and see Illoha. The popcorn is spilt everywhere.
Why is my heart beating so fast?
I let out a small and quiet laugh. I look around and see Keori curled up in a little ball on the other end of the couch and Acron passed on the floor. Bonnie and Foxy are nowhere to be seen. I assume Otso went home. I smile to myself. We should have movie nights more often.

(430 Words)