We Need To Run

Foxete's POV:

    It's been so quiet lately. Dex and Malra are healing, Bonnie is repaired, everything seems nice. I gave Keori her late birthday present yesterday, she's like a little sister to me.
Boom
Next thing I know, the sirens go off.
    I quickly stand up and put all the important documents into a small pocket dimension where I store everything valuable. That's where one of the two galaxy swords lay. Illoha has the other one.
"Attention! Attention! My name is Funtime Foxy! I will be the host of your deaths!" Funtime cackles.
Great going Fox, you jinxed us.
I run into the armory and grab a gun as fast as I can, thankfully I have my daggers, jacket from Acron, and swords from the others. I hear guns begin to fire.
Illoha.
I teleport to the med-bay, but Illoha is already gone, so is Malara.
Where is she?!
"Attention!" Foxy speaks through the signal tuners, "We have been boarded! Evacuate!"
Evacuate?
Where is my girlfriend?!?
I exit the med-bay. Cakezz is dead outside the door. Next to them I see Demon.
I have a massive pit in my stomach as I get fired at.
I stumble back into the med bay and take out my gun. Hiding behind the wall, I shoot at the drones. I hear the stupid bots fall with a loud crash. I peak out to check if the cost is clear. It is. I look down at the bodies of my crew mates.
I'm so sorry...
    I rush around, looking for anyone. I can't call out to them, because then I'm dead meat. I have the common sense to teleport to the escape pods where I find Dex and Illoha boarding an escape pod. I grab Illoha's hand and pull her off to the side.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
She nods.
"Do you have the sword?" I ask.
She pulls it out.
"Stay safe, please." I whisper, hugging her, "I love you, I'll see you on the planet, okay?"
"You're not coming?" She asks.
"I need to evacuate everyone." I frown, "I'm the captain after all."
She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me.
"If you die, I'll bring you back and slap you." She sighs.
I chuckle, "See you soon, Princess." I bow and teleport away.
I counted everyone in the loading bay for the escape pods.
Illoha
Keori
Dex
Not a lot.
I wander around the ship. I see Jake, Lexi, Damien, and GlubGlub rush to the escape pods. I add them to my mental list. I keep my gun in my hand at all times.

Jake
Lexi
Damien
GlubGlub

I frown as I walk past the dead bodies of Lexi's crew members. Only people I slightly knew that died so far are Cakezz and Demon. The red lights flash as the sirens sound. I see a swarm of bots down the end of the hallway. I manage to slide into the bathrooms for cover. There is blood on the floor. The sinks are busted. Drones are on the floor.
Where is Bonnie?
I shoot at the drones from the hallway. I count 20.
"Shit." I cuss under my breath as they get closer. I try my best to gun the drones down, but I have to find another escape if it doesn't work.
Boom!
Crash!
That would be our engine.
I shut the door to the bathroom as the drones get closer.
If I make a small explosion, I could fall downstairs. I won't kill myself, but I will get these drones.
I hear gunfire outside followed by Foxy's voice yelling something inaudible. I open the door to hopefully find him, but he already passed. Carefully, I take a step outside and walk down the hallway keeping my ears open. My gun stays shakily in my hand.
I need to find Bonnie.
Suddenly, I walk into the man himself. "Bonnie? Why aren't you at the escape pods?" I ask, pulling him into a side room.
"I was looking for survivors." He states.
His voice sounds different.

I hesitate, but ultimately decide to investigate later, "Okay. Let's go. We need to get out out of here. Freddy would kill you if he found you." I turn around to leave, but I feel something hit the back of my head.
"Not sorry, Foxete." Evil Bonnie's voice chuckles as I black out.
I should've known.