Acron Needs To Stop Getting Hurt For Like 5 Seconds

Foxete's POV:

I wake up to Illoha aggressively tapping my shoulder.
"Yes?" I yawn.
"Acron's hurt, again." She sighs.
"He needs to stop getting hurt for like, 5 seconds." I roll my eyes.
Illoha helps me to my feet, "How was your sleep?"
"Longer than an hour." I smirk.
"Well, you were really tired." She crosses her arms.
"Yeah, yeah. What's up with him now?" I sigh.
"Bruised lungs." She kneels next to a wounded Acron.
"Do I need more drugs?" He laughs.
"Nope." She rolls her eyes.
"Nah, you seem fine." I smile.
"Foxete, Keeva, I need your help." Bonnie says, walking in abruptly.
"Whatcha need, pal?" I ask him.
"I need Keeva to keep watch on some kids, but I need you, Fox, to help me search for other crew members." He commands.
"Alright, captain." Keeva stands up, she helps me stand and we follow Bonnie out the door.
We walk down the hall. My ankle isn't broken anymore, just bruised and a bit sore. Suddenly, Bonnie stops and takes out 2 guns. He hands them to us. I load it and continue. Then, I see a sight I have to say I am used to, but Bonnie winces. A dead corpse. I look from the body, to Bonnie. Gunshot wound to the head. Died quick. Bonnie must have shot him. There are 4 people around my age standing at the wall, terrified. Well, except for one.
"Names." I demand.
"Nova." A Evon girl with white hair says confidently, "This is my brother Kip. He's mute."
"Alright." I sigh, "How old are you?"
"I'm 23 and Kip is 21." Nova states, her expression doesn't change.
"You?" I ask pointing at the humans.
"I'm Arie." A human girl with dark brown hair tied into space buns scoffs, "I'm 18."
"Nice to meet you." I smile. She just scowls.
"I-I'm Ophelia!" A quieter human girl with short, blonde hair stutters, "I'm 17!"
"Nice to meet you as well." I nod.
"My name is Foxete. To the left of me is Keeva, to the right, Bonnie." I put my gun away, "If you don't give us trouble, we won't bother you."
"O-Ok." Ophelia manages to smile.
Poor girl is terrified.
Keeva takes them to the prison bay and I begin to explore. The ship is grey with a horizontal red stripe in the middle of the walls.
Quite threatening.
Suddenly my ears twitch and I hide behind a wall nearby.
"Hello? Is someone there?" A man yells.
I cannot be caught.
I hide behind the wall waiting for the unknowing man to approach me. I can hear him a few steps behind me. In a normal scenario, this would be child's play, but I don't have my dagger, so stealth will be a tad bit harder. I look around the room I'm in. Any sharp objects? No. The man gets closer. I may have to use my gun. I load it and prepare to fire. My opponent steps closer. I inch closer to the door. It gets very quiet. I can hear my heart beat. The world goes silent when you're about to kill someone. Someone who has unknowingly stepped into a trap. He turns the corner.
Click
Boom

Bonnie's POV:

I hear a gun go off in the distance.
Fox?
I run as fast as my animatronic legs can take me to the noise. The person who pulled the trigger is nowhere in sight. The only proof of a gunshot is the dead man on the floor. He looks part lizard. Yellow scales and wide green eyes. They were wide open. I know next to nothing about guns, but the shooter only used one bullet. It's clean.
Foxete did this.

Foxete's POV:

I stumble back to the prison bay and Illoha opens the door.
"I killed one of the members on this ship." I stare at her.
"Did they attack you?" She turns concerned.
"Didn't give him the chance." I sigh.
Despite my "could-care-less" demeanor on the outside, I'm panicking on the inside.
I can't break, not here. They all think I'm strong. I can't break by killing someone. Pull yourself together!
I look up at Illoha with relaxed eyes. Her eyes are fixed on me.
Stop reading my thoughts, Princess.
She immediately looks away. I don't want her poking around my brain. Not her, not anyone. Suddenly, Bonnie grabs Foxy from the cage next to us and leaves abruptly.
Better not to ask. Better not to care.

(755 Words)