33

Another time skip

28th August 2020

Tom

"Y/N, wanna go out?" I ask sitting around doing nothing.

"Do I not look ready?" Y/N says showing off his outfit. An outfit of a leather jacket, fitted black jeans, marron socks, and a black shirt showing off his figure.

"You look amazing, like I- incredible," I say speechless at him. He looks so sexy. Like ahh. He could fuck me still dressed.

"Yeah, let's go," Y/N says blushing as if he's seen what I've been thinking. His hands over my chest, grabbing his clothes to pull him deeper into me-.

He pulls my hand and drags me out running to somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

"Just follow me, I found this place," Y/N continues running and we come to a bakery.

"Why here?"

"What? I want an actual pretzel. Like a dough one,"

"Right," I smile and look at what he gets a cinnamon and sugar pretzel, and I get a chocolate Nutella one.

We leave stuffing our faces and Y/N starts laughing and choking, whilst eating on it.

"Are you okay?" I hold Y/N's shoulders in case he actually starts choking. He melts into my touch and calms down. Looking at me with his E/C eyes, cinnamon all over his lips.

"What the hell was that?"

"Nothing. I'm just so happy. I started laughing and I realised I bought two," He carries on eating and I start eating my own, the Nutella getting all over my fingers.

"I didn't not think you would run off with me that far. I've always wanted to do this with you," He gazes at my Nutella covered fingers. Is he going to do what I think?

"You can if you want to,"

He takes my hand and licks the Nutella off of my fingers, making eye contact with me.

Oh fuck. I forget how he is when he's happy.

I love it.

"C'mon let's go back to our room," We start walking back to our room and I realise I haven't been talking much to him.

I can't really think of much to talk to him about. I think I should. But I wonder what will happen when we get back.

——————————

We get back and Y/N turns me around and gently places his lips on mine. I taste the cinnamon and sugar on his smooth soft lips, I gently touch his cheek, he places his right hand on my waist.

We begin to move and stay at the slow and intimate pace.

I slip my hand under his shirt and feel and touch his body, everything. The curves, the definition.

Y/N gently tries to take my shirt off by pulling at my sides but still focused on the kiss, I take it off for him up to my neck so he can feel me better.

He breaks the kiss and admires my body touching my chest, feeling everything, running his finger over it.

I take off my shirt, then take his off so I can admire his body. I do the same motion on him, touching everything.

He runs his fingers through my hair and pulls his head to him and locks our lips again, his hand dropping down to my neck. Running his thumb over my jawline.

I touch his face and the edge of his lips.

We collapse on the bed and break the kiss, I run my hand through his hair.

Making eye contact we both just admire each other's presence and touch our foreheads together, closing our eyes.

This is so perfect.