9

Time jump                                                    

30th June 2020                                               

Three knocks on the door echo through the apartment thingy. I don't even know where the fuck were staying-

"Fuck," Tom's voice echo's into my head in a panicked frenzy finishes stuffing the piece of chocolate in his face and starts skittering around like a panicked squirrel.

"You good, Tom?" I casually ask putting my hands on his shoulders trying to calm him.

"No! He's already I told him to TeXt mE!"

"Who's this he?" I ask sitting back onto the sofa, then starting to stuff chocolate in my face.

Shit, I need to stop eating. I feel so fat. Why don't I work out with Tom?
Wouldn't that be Romantic? Me working out with Tom watching him sweat checking out his-

"Mark. Mark Wahlberg, I wanted to hang out with him. I- What the fuck are you gonna do?" I look around and walk into the bedroom.

"I could stay in here- Wait, Why do-" I nod my head knowing why seeing Tom's 'bitch, please' Face. I look around the room but Tom starts shoving me somewhere.

"Tom, you good?" I think that's Mark.

"Hide iN ThE BlOoDy ClOsEt!"

"But I'M AlReAdY iN tHe ClOsEt!" Starting to laugh I surrender and hide in the closet as Tom horribly suppresses a laugh making it sound so swine like.

He shuts the door and I just look around.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

I touch my pockets-. At least I have my phone.

I go through the recents of my camera roll. Our pictures together are like two love-lust teenagers.

So fucking crazy together like, we're adorable. If I were a fan, I'd ship us.

The last two photos of us are so cute, we're always so close together. I hope it goes on like this forever.

The last 2. 3. I think its been almost 2 weeks since he gave me my birthday present.

They've been so dreamy. Everything thing seems like a teenage dream with him. A lot of events have happened.

Like the Ps5's real, official design and games. That console looks so good. Like it looks much better then I thought it would.

Screams. I'M NEXT GENERATION BITCH.

Like videos of what the Ps4 would look like. Fantasies do come true.

Like me and Tom was a fantasy. Now it's reality.

I get up and get hit in the face with clothes and exit the closet. Not in that way though. Yet.

I swing open the bedroom door to see them chatting it up.

Mark looks meh. He looked better when he was less masculine.

Tom looking, Fucking, amazing, see's me in the corner of his eye.

"Hi," I greet in a Casual-Shy manner, seeing Mark's full attention towards me.

Where's the moustache? Sulivan's moustache?

"Hi, I'm Y/N. Just Tom's roommate," Kindly and professionally introducing myself, walking over to Mark to shake his hand.

Too professional Y/N. Calm down a bit.

No bitch, You Need To Calm Down.

I jump over the sofa to the sitting side in a swinging motion, "Tom, you have a roommate?" The American actor asks questionably.

"Yeah,"

"Did I crash the party? Don't judge me, I can be the life of the party when I wanna be. So let's all get to know each other," I say too peppily, looking at both of them trying to start up a conversation.

Mark nods his head and continues conversing with My Boyfriend. My hearing stops as a dreadful thought rattles through my head.

I'm screwed, Fucked.

Tomorrow the trailer drops and Everyone will know.