10

1st July 2020

"What do you everyone's reactions were since the trailer was dropped like a few hours ago?"

"I don't know, I'd think they were good. Probably raving over you," The brit compliments while we walk the streets of Germany.

"Why are we going the long way?"

"A detour, Sounds romantic to me," He says making a face that reminds me of Flynn Rider from Tangled.

"We both have very different definitions of romance," I facepalm and roll my eyes. Since when were people so basic with romance?

"Wow, You look so embarrassed," Tom acts all surprised and hurt, dramatically places his hand on his chest.

"Come on, can we just get home then get romantic?"

Timeskip

"You were being serious about them raving 'bout me. They won't shut up and my- BITcH?" Why is acting so impulsive? Like one move then you have 953,721. No. 953,722 thousand followers.

"How are you?" The brown-haired boy asks me. I flop onto the bed and sigh.

"I don't know, some many people have seen it. Some saying it'll be shit another raving over everyone in the movie. And I have like, over 950 thousand followers now," His jaw drops.

"Are you being serious?"

"Yeah, I mean remember the cast;
Tom Holland,
Beyoncé,
Ryan Reynolds,
Bill Skarsgård,
Chris Hemsworth,
Angelia Jolie,
Margot Robbie,
Emma Watson,
Judi Dench.
And Music by the one and only Taylor Swift;

Is how I remember it going right?" He blushes in embarrassment from realising he forgot about that cast.

"You don't know how famous all them are?" I ask rhetorically, sitting closer to Tom, our arms brushing together. Warming each other.

"Yeah, but that many," Tom's voice stops and he starts waving his hands around trying to express himself.

"It got like 211 Million views in that time," I add casually, rubbing my head against his. Tom turns to face the smile across my lips. I hold the neckline of his shirt and use it pull him closer to my lips.

Tom's lips gently meet mine, he places his hand on my chest and a finger through the neckline of my shirt. Pulling me in and onto him, tightening my grip on his shirt I pull him deeper into me.

He slips his tongue in through my lips, getting in and searching my mouth. My body grinds against mine and I slow down, to take my lips off of mine.

We leave each other's lips and look at each other smiling like horny teenagers, panting for air.