21

A Few days later

25th July 2020

Scrolling the tabloid news cause why not.

I sip on my tea, walking around in circles trying to get my thoughts together.

So soon I have a-

Is that?

No...

Tyler?

In a movie?

I scroll down, shaking my head these news sites scream Celebrity Drama and cancel culture and Twitter.

I haven't even used Twitter in like a year.

Tom walks in after work out his T-shirt clinging to his chest, darkened from sweat, holding a protein shake.

He looks hot and kinda fuck boy like for some reason.

Oh, yes I remember thinking that.

"What are you doing?" Tom casually questions looking at me downing the shake.

"Nothing-" I stop as I see my name. My jaw drops and my boyfriend looks to me with concern. 

"Oh my god. He did not," I rhetorically question. 

I put my hand over my mouth as the emotion over washes me, my hand starts shaking and I drop the Teacup to the floor.

Tom runs to me," What's wrong? Tell me?!" He says his words covered in fear, wrapping his arms around me.

"That's not me. That's not me. That's not me-," I repeat breaking free of Tom's embrace rubbing my hair and pulling my hair, running my fingers through them.

Tom takes the phone. He takes a few minutes to contemplate the person.

"It's not me. I was in the bed with you having sex then that-that-that's not me,"

"Then who is it?"

"I told him to not follow me if I ever left. I told him to tell me. Of course, he didn't listen he never listens," I explain quickly rubbing my arms in a warming motion.

His eyes widen, "Is it a doppelganger?"

"No,"

"Then who is it?"

"Michael..."