8

Y/N

Tom takes off my hoodie touching up my sides and straddling me with all control.

Tom pulls me up and places his lips on mine pulling me into a crazed kiss.
Pulling off his shirt flexing that body.

He even flexed it on Instagram.

He stops kissing me and kissing down my neck, lightly sucking on all my sweet spots, down to my navel.

"Let me make it like your birthday. And apologise for forgetting," He whispers starting to pull down my pants and kissing down my happy trail.

Tom smiles seeing my hard-on already throb seeing him like this and his own dick rock hard-on under his clothes.

"You're excited for your gift~" He huskily says taking off his pants revealing his cock and butt.

Two things I really wanna touch.

Tom walks over. IT IS SO HOT SEEING HIM WALK NAKED AND HARD, with his hard dick so hard its barely moving.

He puts protection on me and I start to get up but Tom pushes me back down," Just stay there. Don't move," Tom commands and I obey lying back down.

Tom puts lube on me and suddenly sits on my dick, taking me in all at once.

Moaning I thrust and buckle my hips under him, seeing his abs tense and relax, turning me on and his own moans, filling my ears.

"You might need a seat belt," Tom says through a powerbottom's devilish smile, starting to work on top of my dick sending feels all through it.

He speeds up and starts jerking himself off making him moan more. Making me squirm a little from the crazy pleasure from been ridden.

"Fuck. I'm already so close~" Tom gasps out riding me throwing his head back jerking himself off.

I start feeling him tighten. He was being serious.

"Y/NNNNN~" Tom moans out clenching onto my dick literally pulling the cum out of me,

I push upwards and grab the sheets," Tommyyy~" I moan feeling my dick throb out cum into Tom on top of me.

Tom lifts off of me and licks all of his cum off of me and smiles like an amazed top as we both start falling asleep in Ecstasy.