46

8th June 2021

Tom

His hand in mine, sweetly kissing his hand, making innocent eye contact with him.

Him.

"Hello? Y/N to Tom, Hello?" Y/N waves his hand in my face, snapping his finger, lifting me out of my observant trance. Smiling, light red blush on his cheeks from him noticing me staring.

"I'm here," I hold his hand and gently kiss his knuckles again, pulling his hand to my face, making him cup my face.

"Why are you being so extra, today?" My sweet boyfriend asks me, smiling madly like a child.

"How am I being extra? Aren't I always like this?"

"No. You're normally trying to be sexy like you're always horny," My jaw drops in surprise, looking away from him, still gently holding his hand.

"No. I'm not,"

"Yes, you are,"

"No, I'm not,"

"Yes, you are,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Ye-,"

I cut Y/N off by placing a kiss on his lips, sealing them tight, holding his hand lovingly-tightly. Grinning like a mad man. Y/N groans a little into the kiss.

"Tom~ You know I love it when you hold me like that," He compliments his voice shaking a little and deep with love.

"Oh, I know you do, darling," I moan emphasising my English accent, into his ear, brushing my ear and nose against him.

"You're so hot," He compliments touching up my arms...

Y/N

I touch up his arms because a warm buzzing sensation keeps flowing through my body and chest.

"No, you're hotter," I compliment back to Tom, admiring his hands as they touch me, softly, gently, like I'm a tapestry.

"No, we are just the hottest and cutest couple ever," My brunette says grabbing the hem of my shirt, and touching my chest.

Sliding his hands over my body, "Tom~," I say with a loving gaze, once again looking at him like the first time I had him like this.

"Y/N~," He says lovingly, in a deep and coarse voice pulling up my shirt, running his soft hand over my skin making my heart beat in my ears like a drum.

I pull off his shirt and expose his awe-inspiring body, I touch up his whole chest, flicking his nipples with my thumbs making him moan a little.

"We are the hottest aren't we?" I question, admiring my boyfriend's hair.

"Yes, we are," Tom says with a joyous undertone lacing his beautiful voice, the smile on his face as we glow with happiness.

"What was the last year?"I ask.

"I don't know, but I know that I love you,"

I burst out laughing, "Oh my, we said this last year too,"

"But it's true,"

"Yeah, it is so true, I love you," Nuzzling my nose with his.

"And I love you,"

We look deep into each other's eyes like the first time again.

The End

A/N: Yay, I'm done with this. That was one hell of a story wasn't. Got any recomendations for improvements or story ideas I guess drop them in the cmments because why not? Yeah anyways, that's it for that.