2

Looking into his eyes lustfully. I work my lips onto his still holding his arms hostage above me. Making him a submissive little bottom.

I kiss my way quickly down his neck, searching for the perfect place to bite and suck on.

Tom moans when I kiss his sweet spot. I suck on to it making him through his head back in pleasure. I bite on it lightly marking Tom with a bite mark, claiming him as mine.

I lift off and move Tom off of the wall, holding his wrists, pushing him onto the bed.

I rip off his t-shirt, showing his muscular body," Show me who's the boss, Y/N~" Tom dirty talks wanting me to make him a little bottom.

I hold his arms down roughly, he moans sharply grinding into the air. Desperate for me.

I place my lips onto his abs and stick out my tongue, trailing it down them. My tongue feels and tastes every ab on him. I reach Tom's waistline and stop there.

I kiss back up, showering him in love. I reach of his abs and bite it marking him as mine, "Kiss, b-bite me~ Y-Y/N," Tom's moans out telling me what to do.

"Imma make sure everyone knows you belong to someone," I growl out biting his abs, seeing him grab the sheets like a Desperate Bottom.

I continue over his nipple with my tongue aggressively licking it like a popsicle.
Tom moans," Y/N~ Fuck me. Fuck me like I'm Your Little Bottom, your little slut," Tom talks out with his British accent sticking out the most.

"I'll fuck you till you can't walk straight," I whisper out, lowering to his tracksuit bottom ripping it off ignoring the large bulge growing under it.

I straddle him stopping his legs from squirming under pleasure.

I take off my shirt and lower my pants, noticing the large bulge.

I take off his underwear revealing his dick. I kiss down it from the very tip to the bottom of his balls.

I lick it up to the top, lubing it up. He looks at me confused, "Ca-" I cut Tom off making him moan and shiver from taking his dick all in one go in deepthroat.

I go up and down in slow motions seeing Tom's shortness of breath and face makes me wanna just go fast.

"Y/N, I'm so close already," Tom whimpers out looking down at me. I look back and grin devilishly.

"Cum for me Tommy~" I encourage him to cum taking his cock back in my mouth bobbing it up and down.

I swirl my tongue around, "Y/N!~ Like Th-That P-Please," Tom begs me to suck him off more.

I swirl my tongue around more taking him deeper. I taste his honey-like pre-cum, I moan from the taste and feeling off his big cock in my mouth.

"Y/N, I'm really! Really! Close. Please Don't StOp," Tom begs and I pull off and slap the tip of it against my tongue.

"Cum, for me Tommy," I dirty talk again. Taking him in and being mercilessly fast, swirling my tongue around.

Tom's breath starts to hitch and become sharper. I slow down so I can taste his sweet cum.

"Y/N! Y/N~, I'm Go-Gonna-" Tom's talking stops and bursts into a frenzy of loud moans, as he bursts into my mouth squirting his cum into the back of my mouth.

I take all of his cum as it comes and clean his dick up, I look at Tom who still is catching his breath.

"That tasted fucking great," I compliment crawling over to him.

I stop over him as he props himself up with puppy eyes. Looking like a complete bottom.

Tom hesitantly reaches for the straps off my underwear and starts to take them down, I place my hands on his and speed it up by completely taking them down and slipping them off.

"You're so Hot," He hastily compliments, taking my large cock into his mouth without warning.

"T-Tom," My breath hitches feeling the warm and wet sensation on me.

My hand drops to his hair and Tom tries to nestle it in.

I guess he wants to be mouth fucked.

I interlace my fingers with his hair, delicately gripping at it.

I moan out when he suddenly moans making vibrations go down my dick.

I grip tighter and start controlling his head, "So this is how you want it?" I question starting to speed up.

Tom nods looking up with begging eyes.

I speed up and start being rougher, he starts swirling his tongue around my dick and I thrust his head onto it a few more times.

I pull off him just I feel the cum, and quickly crawl down jerking myself off keeping myself on the edge.

Tom's moans fill the room, This Boy knows what turns me on so well.

I put on protection and covering a few fingers in lube and stick them into him.

I let him adjust and move them around a bit, I hear his moans turn into ecstasy when he breaths out in content wanting to go down on my fingers.

I see the sweat drip off his forehead and down his abs. Fuck.

Tom looks so fuckable like this.

I align my dick with his hole and slowly penetrate. I slowly get deeper and hear Tom moan and swear under his breath. I reach as deep I can go and stay there for a few seconds. Feeling my entire length in his hole.

"Fcuk me, Y/N, pound me Y/N~" I devilishly smile at this.

I start fucking him and pounding him. I feel the sensitivity grow but I persist through it and see Tom get hard too.

"You're a Horny boy today," I huskily growl, grabbing his dick and stroking it.

"You're gonna make me cum, Y/N!~" I hear him moan, I speed up and start getting him closer.

I myself get very close, "You're so tight Tommy. I'm gonna cum soon." I say speeding him up even more.

I can tell I'm hitting his prostate from the moans of ecstasy.

Tom's moans are so fucking hot.

I'm so close.

"Tommy~," I moan felling him tighten even more as he cums thrusting me into and climax as well.

Toms moans and cum oozes out of him thrusting onto my dick.

I hear my own moans echo through the room alongside his.

I calm from my climax and pull out, and take off the condom and throw it into the bin.

I lick the cum off of him and lie next to him.

"Y/N you're fucking amazing,"

"You..." I start but fall asleep with Tom in my arms.