Prolouge

Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me

Tom can rain on me.

The dirty thought brings a boyish smile to my face.

I see Tom walk in front of me feeling his pockets for stuff," So I got, That, This, That, those, and this," Feeling in different places.

He looks to beside him," Shit Where's..." He runs upstairs and comes back with another bag.

Tom really carries around a lot.

I got everything I need is sorted. So I guess I'm ready.

"You ready?" Tom asks picking his stuff up, waiting for my response.

"Hell yeah," I respond happily picking my stuff up and nudging him to go forwards.

And Onwards.

Sitting with him, I clean up my hair making sure I look presentable, I check out myself using my phone's camera. I'm so Pretty. I sadistically think.

Sticking my earbuds in once again I decide to drown out everything.

Tom rolls his eye's seeing me do so, I fake shock by dropping my jaw and placing my hand on my chest. I pretend to flip my hair and look away sassily and look out the window.

I catch a small smile appear on him. I feel his hand sneak up to mine and he place's it on top of mine. His contagious smile affects me and makes me smile as well.

Timeskip

Sitting in my seat I look around some awe. Is this what? I don't understand the class of planes.

This looks so posh. I sound so dumb. I roll my eyes and Tom sits in front of me," Y/N. You..." Tom shakes his head as Harry and Harrison comes in and looks at me like 'Who the fucks this?'

I smile and wave a small 'Hi' to him. He looks away and I look at Tom and move my head to where Harrison. 'Explain it to him,' I mouth desperately.

'Later,' Tom mouths back. I roll my eyes," Y/N~. Wanna say something going to Germany for the first time?" Tom asks. What does he expect me to say-.

"Yeah. Fuck you London," I say pulling the middle finger to the window. Tom, Harry, Harrison and everyone else looks at me in shock.

I look around confused, "What I need a break from it. Getting annoying," I explain and everyone looks away, Tom still confused starts to open his mouth to say something but stops.

"I'll ask when we're in Germany," He says getting comfortable, Harrison looks at me in deep thought.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Y/N and I know You're Harrison. Tom's assistant," I introduce myself with a kind smile. Meting his blue eye's. Why does everyone Tom know look like a model?

Oh yeah. He is a model.

He breaks the contact and looks to Harry who goes with everyone else and shrugs his shoulder pretending he doesn't know me.

"Well, what movie are you in then? And didn't you quarantine with Tom?"

"Yes I was the one Quarantining with Tom and it's the one with a shit name, but crazy cast and good story. Broken. It hasn't released yet cause of Corona, "I end my explanation to his question.

"Oh, that one. When does the trailer drop?"

"It was meant to this month but the world is too noisy and The PS5," I say getting giddy saying that. I mean it's awesome. I hope it looks good.

"I guess you must like gaming then. I can tell,"

"I hope it gets a Spiderman sequel or something. I love that game," I express like a fanboy with fanboy noises.

Harrison nods his head slowly processing my crazy personality.
"I wanna get to know you better. Let's hang out in Germany," He suggests and I nod my head.

"Yeah, that'll be cool," Trying my best to act normal and actor-like.

That's the end-.

Awww. Tom fell asleep. Why can't I get over how perfect he is asleep?

I don't wanna get over it.

Cause it's fucking adorable.

I smile and sigh in content. I wish I was able to hold him.

Timeskip

I exit and look around with Tom catching up to me.

"Y/N, I guess this is a new chapter for you,"

"Yeah, It's a whole new story from now," I wonder what'll happen in Germany.