35

8th August 2017

Y/N

His hands are in my hair. Stripped naked, Tyler stands tall in front of me.

"This is the surprise for you," Tyler whispers in my ear taking his hand out of my hair and running it down my cheek, caressing his own body with his other hand.

"Your, naked. Butt naked while I'm in clothes,"

"Yeah, I know. And eere," He stutters and trails off at the end, pointing to his hard-on. His slim ab look, enticing me. The sun-kissed skin. Smooth, soft.

"You look so sexy," I blurt out and blush hiding my face in my hands. Trying to look respectfully but failing as Tyler takes my hand away from my face, smiling, showing his pearly white teeth.

He has nice nipples-

"You can look. I want you to look, Y/N. I want to show you... I guess I wannaalmost perform for you," He blurts out the end and blushes, his hard-on now throbbing. What a sight. It's so... Well rounded and almost perfect looking-.

"What?"

"Yes. I want to perform for you. Like naked. Touching myself. Or doing things you tell me to.." The Californian boy trails off and averts his gaze to the side, I smile in shock and confusion.

Fuck I can barely think around him like this.

"Err. Hehe. I guess you should start while you're still hot," I suggest pushing him down onto his bed and I sit on the wide, cushioned chair facing his bed.

Tyler's tense shoulders drop; dropping his head, letting black hairs fall back, grabbing and pulling his tight balls, a hot and lustful breath escapes him.

His dick tight and hard springs back up and I see the tip glisten with a bit of pre cum.

"Fuck, it's been a week since I touched myself," He groans and moans out his eyes fluttering from pleasure. Tyler's nipples hard like bullets, gazing and biting my lip seeing his muscles flex.

He smiles seeing it and starts to breathe sensually, touching his prenium and moaning. That must a sensitive spot.

Note taken.

"Oh fuck, I just wanna edge myself till I can't anymore. Would you like that?" He whispers out loud, making eye contact with his deep blue eyes glistening from the light managing to get in through the curtains.

I slowly nod and start to rub my crotch, feeling my growing hard-on. Licking my lips I gaze over his entire body. His face, hair, lips, chest, dick, legs and feet.

I moan rubbing my dick through my pants. Good fuck he's sexy. I love him.

Tyler wraps his right hand around his dick and strokes once up and down slowly, moaning, savouring the feeling.

He sinks into his bed, propped up by pillows and the headrest, closing his eyes, caressing his body with his other hand. Grazing over his nipples he groans and bites his lip.

Pre cum begins to coat the head, while I pull down my pants and underwear, so I can enjoy myself too.

His breathing becomes more rhythmic and hot, speeding up how fast he strokes himself. Tyler's dick, big and at its full potential, slightly curved up at the bottom.

Moaning and running his left hand over his body.

"Shit, I'm close already. I'm gonna edge," He speeds up and lets go suddenly hands away from himself, his dick throbbing hard and the veins on, the smooth shaft full of blood.