7

12th June 2020

Tom

Shit. Shit. Fuck.

I can't believe I fucking forget about his Birthday. Tom, you idiot. He's 17. yay.
I still feel like I shouldn't remind about his age.

I just hope he likes the gift. Honestly, does anyone still use Cd? I feel like he just streams it. I mean who still uses Cd? Like physical audio material.

I-. Fuck, his Birthday was a few days after mine. Well, I fee-. Fuck he looks good trying on my pink hoodie.

Wow, he's so bored he's wearing my clothes. They literally are a perfect fit. I guess he isn't much taller than me.

I'm gonna make him wear my clothes more often. He pulls them off so much better than me.

I'm so lucky to have I am. God- God? He left the chat a long time ago.

Biting my lips I sit on the bed and watch him get the hoodie right on him. "I think it looks fucking amazing," I swear seeing him burst into a smile bringing out his E/C eyes.

"I like wearing your clothes they fit me,"

"Yeah and suit you so much better," I fan over his model like actions. It's exactly what Haz does.

Looking at the mirror he seems the box in my hand wrapped in Birthday wrapping. Y/N's becomes brighter but falters a slightly.

"What's that?" He says sitting next to me, I put it out into his arms in his reach.

"Well, I guess you forgot about your own birthday. It was a few days ago but I still wanna give you a gift. Take it," I let go of it and he picks it up, putting his hands near the seams of the wrapping.

"What is it, Tommy?" I love that name he gave me. Tommy. Only he can call me that.

"C'mon, just open it,"

Y/N slowly takes the seams of the wrapping and pulls at them. Why is he TaKiNg sO lOnG?!

He tears away the first layer and see's the Cd case. "What is- Oh, TOM-" I get pulled into a suffocatingly tight hug as he nuzzles his head into my neck and let's go of the hug after a while.

"How?- How did you know I've always wanted these?" Taking off the rest of the wrapping completely showing; Teenage Dream, Prism, One Of The Boys and Witness.

"You got me, witness, as well?!"

I nod my head watching his excitement, he bounces up besides me and places an arm around my neck and takes Teenage Dream. "C'mon let's see if after almost a decade it still has it," Y/N says delicately taking off the extra protection wrapping.

He brings it close to our faces and opens it and the sweet, sweet smell of cotton candy float into our noses and mouths.

I get attacked with kisses by Y/N. He stops and smiles with eyes of awe.

"Th-thanks, Tom,"

"No, don't," I say placing my lips on his. I missed his birthday so I wanna make it feel like it's his Birthday.

I get him under me taking off my lips before we go too far.

"Tom~..."

"Let me make it like your Birthday," Starting to stradle him pulling off his shirt.