12

4th July 2020

A shirt drops to the floor, while Tom undresses for bed taking off his pants and underwear.

Why did I agree to sleeping naked? He's never really seen me like this. I mean naked. Not hard.

Eugh, I look so... So tiny when I'm not hard.

Why do I have to be like this?

I- I.

Fuck, why do I have to get so insecure so fast?

"Y/N?"

"Y-Yeah?" I pulled into reality and the insecurity becomes a pain in the stomach making it tighten up as if it were preparing to empty my anxiety.

"Do you wanna sleep naked? I mean I could-"

"No-No. I do... Just..." I interject, Hesitantly fearful of confession to the insecurity that's plagued me for years.

"C'mon, you can tell me anything," Tom repeats words out of mouths from those I durst to trust. Tom wraps his arm around my side and attempts to comfort me.

"Ok-ay, Tommy," I choke out trying to form a sentence. He leans in further and props his head on my shoulder.

"It's okay," Soothing whispers drift into my ear like soothing nothings from his calming and enduring voice. I lean in with pleasure from the pressure in my chest calming and drifting away.

"Tom. Tom. I just don't want you to be unimpressed with me. I- I," Tom rubs soothing circles on my as I retract the tears.

"I will always be impressed by you. And if it's about that. It- You shouldn't think I won't like seeing it if you're not excited or something. Because I know you're a bigger package when you are. And you're-"

"Don't Tom. I know about that and I know I'm- I'm. I know. It makes everything worse," I cut off his supportive answer and agree but talk about an ongoing narrative.

"Hey- C'mon. Let's just end the day so you don't have to think about it now," He suggests going to sleep to forget about today, I nod knowing such ways of escape work with much success.

I take off the rest of my clothes and lie on my side with Tom. His hands run through my hair, playing with it and whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

I hope something doesn't change this for now. I need to forget about age for now. It's the only healthy thing for me.