24

26th July 2020

Tom

"So, don't want to talk about your Twin brother?"

"Why do you want me to talk about that? Wasn't what happened yesterday enough?" The E/C eyed boy says looking up from his phone.

It looks like he's on messages.

Reading messages...

"No, not really. You went straight to sleep after that," I sum up what he did after that sudden breakdown looking straight at him with a serious expression.

Flashback

Tom

"So, you have an identical twin. How was your relationship with him?" I ask my boyfriend who I now find has a brother.

"I- I don't even know where to start. I- I..." He struggles ad chokes on his breath and tries to catch his tears.

"It's okay," I tell him trying to comfort him, I pull him into a hug. A tight, loving one.

"I'm just really tired. I guess breakdowns are tiring,"

"You wanna go to sleep?" I question squinting at him, trying to keep his eyes open.

"Yes and I'm gonna right now,"

Present

26th July 2020

Tom

"So, if you're pressing it so much. What do you want to know?" He asks sighing whilst rubbing his temples.

"Why did you practically break down yesterday?" I ask wondering what caused him to emotionally burst out.

"A lot of things, Anger, Hate, Sadness, Guilt, Betrayal, Care. And I guess, it all just splurged out in one go..." Y/N explains almost contemplating life.

"Wow, what did he do to you for you to have such bad memory of him,"

"Nothing... I'm just sensitive,"

"Really?" I question making eye contact with him, he looks away back onto his phone.

"Yes, I guess you haven't seen that side of me," He says sounding tired.

"I'm gonna call him now..."