26

27th July 2020

Y/N

"Fuck! Right there Tom," I moan out as I guide Tom's head on my dick.

"Yeah... This is so good,"

Continuing to my his head with my hand in his soft fluffy hair, I star totally feel myself stiffen even more.

I drop my head back and moan.

"Tom, I'm Close. Don't stop..." I ask taking my hand off his head and letting it rest.

I feel my dick stiffen and throb as I start to orgasm.

"Fuck, Yeah..." I growl out softly thrusting my hips into his face shoving my dick deeper into his mouth as I feel my shaft throb with every shot.

Tom licks up my cum and off the side, catching a little dribble down the side.

"Uhh, That was so good, just perfect," I compliment out ad my member softens back to its usual state.

Tom gets up off his knees his dick, retreating to its normal state, with a load of cum in his left hand.

I pull his left and to me and lick it off.

We smile in ecstasy looking in each other's eyes like we're on Molly.

A soft knocking is heard through the room and the moment is broken, I quickly lift up my pants and underwear, cleaning myself up.

I close the door of the bedroom to give Tom privacy and rush to the door and open it.

"Y/N... Hey, it's me..." I look at a face all too similar to mine, his eyes dart all over me in fear and waiting.

"Come in," I kindly greet him, motioning him in with a small fake smile on my face. He shyly walking in lowering his head, shoulders dropped.

Tom comes into the room and waves him, a welcoming smile gracing his face.

The three of us awkwardly stand around looking at each other.

I slap Michael in the face out of anger and betrayal.

Looking deep into his eye's, Tom in the background holds his hand to his mouth, witnessing the scene.

"You deserved that. For being a slut, posing as me, for not warning me you left, for abusing my care. Fuck you," I state a cold, sad glare, my vision blurring with tears.

"I do. I'm sorry I hurt you,"

"You're sorry?"

I feel Tom hands on my shoulders bring me back to my normal height.

"Just leave me be,"

"The spare room is down right there," Tom points to politely, smiling looking corridor.

"Wait, Sorry doesn't fucking cut it,"