38

June 1st 2021

Y/N

"Wakey, wakey, love. Rise and shine,"

"Mhm,"

Tom grumbles pulling the duvet off of him. So he's warm. I get up off the bed, shaking and fluffing my hair up. The smell of fresh breakfast finally wades into the room.

They're almost done. I can smell it.

"Y/N..."

"Yes, Tom," Responding alertly whilst trying to my eyes on him but checking my phone. My notifications are filled with Ethan and the group chat.

Normally, they're quiet. Today.

Today.

Of all days.

Anyways.

"What's the smell?" The brunette slowly grumbles out opening his chocolate eyes, taking a long breath of the scent. I smile at his approval. A light heat rises to my face.

"Get up birthday boy. C'mon, see for yourself," I say softly, taking Tom by his hands, lifting him up and off the bed. Pecking his lips as I do so.

A light blush settles on his cheeks. I caress his cheek with my thumb gently.

"And look at you. You're already in your birthday suit," I grin and run my hand from his cheek, caressing, feeling his shoulders, arms, back, butt, chest, thighs. Balls and dick.

Interlocking my fingers with his fingers. "I wanna show you something special. But let's get you some breakfast first. You'll need some energy for it and today," I whisper seductively, making eye contact with him, pulling him with me to the kitchen where the aroma intensifies.

"Where's Tyler?" The British boy queries, walking without fear of being seen naked. Sitting on a chair around the island in the middle of the Kitchen as I take to pick up the oven mitts after setting water to boil.

"You didn't know? He's gone to a modelling call, it's a runway. Tonight. Meant to be pride inspired," I answer simply, pulling out the muffin tray, with well-risen muffins peaking over them.

"Wow, did you make those for me?" I nod hastily, smiling at the amazement on Tom's face.

"Breakfast Muffins. Or namely. Healthier High Protein Raspberry Muffins. Thought I'd give this recipe a go. Haven't made them in such a long time. Like 2018. So I'm surprised with how well they've baked," I explain taking water off of the boil, setting two cups. Taking a rounded knife and loosen the muffins.

The golden tops crisp like cookies, rep and pink like polka dots the raspberries lay sit in the brown and white rise.

"Those look incredible. God, Y/N why do you always give me more reasons to love you," I lean over to him and peck his nose. He's so fucking adorable right now.

"I'm not really doing that much. You can have like three of these muffins and that's a decent breakfast. They're like less than 85 calories each. I don't fucking know how I made them be this good and that healthy,"

I grab one and throw it on a plate and tear it in half, stuffing my face with the half sliding the other half to Tom.

He takes it and bites into it taking in all the flavours. Releasing muffled noises of enjoyment. Sounds like how I could make him sound.

"These are the best; the raspberry, the sponge, the crisp crunch, the soft crumble of the sponge. Mhm," Tom's ecstatic comment from his glistening eyes looking onto me whilst eating through a massive smile taking another one and eating it.

Putting another on my plate, stuffing my face as we make eye contact. His sweet, cushioning smile and the joy radiating out of his eyes. The sun lighting him like studio lights.

Everything is so perfect at this moment.

The silence interrupted by Tom giggling as I lean into his lips. Sealing our lips in the middle of him eating.

"I kinda want to show you a surprise. I mean do I show it or do you feel it? That's the question," I say to him quietly enticing him when a clear confusion and need sets in his face.

"What is it?"

"You'll have to find out," I repeat just like with the muffins. Getting off my seat and walking to his side getting closer to him.

We kiss and as if fires lit in us his hands were over me and mine on his. Our slow walk to our bedroom.

My hand running to his hair grabbing it tightly, Tom's hand down my side caressing my butt. Our hot breaths in each other's ears.

Stopping in the doorway, catching our breaths. Making lustful, impatient eye contact with each other.

"So do you want me to do it now? Or after the runway?"

"Oh, but isn't that so much later today?"

"Yeah, it is Tommy," My thumb tracing his shoulder, licking my lips. My voice coated with the tones of a tease.

"Do it now, please,"

"Please? What a polite Tom I have in my hands right now," I smile and kiss his cheek, quickly leading him to the bed where I lush him onto it.

Gazing at his growing hard-on.

I sit on the bed beside him and take off my shirt. I devilishly grin.

"Are you going to use that?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll love it," I whisper leaning right onto my ear, the gravelly tones in my voice finding a way to grate at Tom's ear and send visible shivers down him making his dick bounce.

The anticipation solidified between us. Wrapping the shirt around his eyes, using it as a blindfold.

"I can't wait to see what happens," Tom says a childish impatience.

"Now that you can't see anything. The fun for you starts," I touch up his chest, nipples, gazing over his abs and body. Everything was so tempting yet I wanted slow and teasing.

Tonight we also have something to get ready for.

And I need to tell him I'm going to California in a few days.

I get ripped out of my reverie when Tom makes a pleasureful gasp, rubbing closer to my body.

Oh, I'm going to have fun.