4

"Nadia? Why her?"

"Because you follow her and you're a 'Straight Boy'. She just looks like someone a Straight boy would go for. I mean blonde-carmely hair. She just seems like someone you'd date," I lengthily explain, keeping my hoodie well over my face.

"Okay, You think-"

"Why do you follow her?" Cutting off Tom I quickly spit out in a suspecting manner.

Gazing over to him. A cap, polo shirt and loose sweatpants.

"I just do. I don't know why?" I nod my head hearing his explanation.

"Honey, You think I'd date a basic bitch. The shade," He sassily retorts, acting too gay for him. Okay, I'm rubbing off on him I need to calm down.

"Really, Honey you're a British boy. That's all they date," I throw the shade back acting all posh.

"Okay, that's being honest. Nah, that's true. Well, I'm not a normal British Boy am I?"

"No. No. No, you're not," I clear up as we reach the destination.

Timeskip

"Thanks," Tom politely ends walking off, holding his phone out.

I should really edit that picture and make it look, Professional. Would also take more attention.

"Tom, pass me your phone," I ask and he place's it in my open hand. I walk to the side of the pavement with him. Tom stands next to me and pays a lot of attention to my movements.

I turn the brightness up to max so I can see the most contrast and start editing the picture.

I edit the picture making the sky have a higher saturation, making the shadows darker, Nadia's face becoming harder to see.

"Okay that's enough let's fucking get back," I start walking off. Not looking back.

Timeskip

Placing my hoodie on a hook, I look around for Tom.

"Where the fuck did he go?"

I step into the bedroom and glaze over Tom's bare chest as he sits laying with his head against the headboard, focused on his phone.

Why is he on his phone shirtless?

"Tom?"

"Yeah," He says breaking out into a boyish smile, putting his phone to the side.

"What are you doing?" Wearily asking, approaching the bed. Glazing down to Tom's fully dressed other half.

"Just posting the picture," He says getting up off the bed walking over to me.

My eyes dart over his face trying to stay away from going straight down onto his lips.

Tom runs his hand up my right arm, up over the curve of my shoulder and onto my cheek. His other one does the same cupping my face.

Placing his lips on mine he traps me in a deep kiss, dragging us all over the room till he falls on his back onto the bed splitting us.

Gently kissing down his neck I hear delicate whispers and moans from him.

Pulling up his shirt, I gawk at his sculpture-like body. "Why isn't there a sculpture of you yet?" I rhetorically say running my hands over to his nipple and grazing.

I pull my hand back and slip them under the hem of his pants and underwear to his ankles.

I look at his almost naked body and look at his soft cock, running my hands over him and placing my tongue over his soft dick, exciting him.

Tom becomes rock hard within seconds, I lube up his balls with spit, sucking on them. His moans turn me on getting me hard.

I don't wanna cum. I just wanna make him Right Now.

I take all his length in one go and start sucking on his tip.

I go down swirling my tongue around his shaft speeding up mercilessly and hearing his breathing become more erratic.

Tom's hand goes to my hair and but I pull it away to besides him.

I keep going and feel him starting to thrust into my mouth deeper, his breathing being more rough and loud.

I feel his dick stiffen to the hardest ever and Tom moan in a deep groan, cumming into my mouth as I take all of it.

I swallow it all and pull off. While a sharp smile erupts on my face. Climbing onto the bed and sit besides him ignoring my hard-on.

"Want me t-"

"No. Just wanted to make you feel good,"