Chapter~One

"Caira, are you sure about this?" Chris asks warily. Although, I can see the excitement in his eyes.

Am I really sure about this? Am I really going to give my innocence away to my best friend? It seems like the only reasonable thing to do. We've been friends ever since we were in the womb. I couldn't picture giving this very personal thing to anyone else.

My whole life I've been taught to save sex for marriage with someone you love. Someone that cares for you, the only one that will ever be your's fully.

You know how teenagers are though. They're rebellious and their minds work against the ones that have drilled their way into their mind.

No, I'm not extremely religious. Sure we go to church once or twice a month, but that doesn't necessarily make us religious. We've all learned the right and wrong ways to life. The Sins and Saints of the Holy Bible.

So what am I doing, you ask? Well, I'm being the rebellious teenager I am known to be. I've never payed much attention to the whole 'sex before marriage' thing anyway. So why start now?

"Yes," I sigh exasperated. It's my sixteenth birthday and my parents are use to Chris and I being attached by the hip. They no longer mind him sleeping over or Vise Versa.

"Okay," he smiles and leans down to kiss me.

The experience was nor overly pleasurable or painful, for there was no screaming or oral of any sorts. It was nice and refreshing. I feel like I've finally broken through that shell of mine. All the stress and tension of my life is gone and it's turned into Chris and I.

Always.

***

"Chris!" I groan and push him off my pink enriched bed, him landing on the floor with a 'thud'.

"What the hell, Caira?!" He shouts huskily, his morning voice hoarse. He pops up from the floor to glare at me. His brown hair is tousled, sticking up in all directions. His shirtless chest on view for my greedy perverted eyes. His tan chest is very defined with an eight pack, becoming more defined with every heaving breath he takes.

"We're going to be late for school, go take a shower," I throw a towel at him when I finally peel my eyes away from his very hot bod. He smirks and walks towards the bathroom door, turning around to face me.

"You know, you could join me," he says wagging his eyebrows at me. As tempting as that sounds I know that if I do end up showering with him we'll never make it to school.

"Yea," I say and smile. His eyes turn hopeful only for me to shove his chest, making him stumble into the bathroom and me closing the door in his face.

"That's not very nice, Caira," he teases, his voice muffled by the door. When I hear the shower running I sigh in relief before putting on a pair of leggings with a grey t-shirt saying 'We Don't Stop Now' that everyone was given last year.

I roll the hem of the shirt under my tank top, it's always been way to long and I hate how uncomfortable tying it up is. I slide in my white vans and grab my brown leather bag, swinging it across my shoulder and grabbing my phone.

Seconds later Chris emerges, his chest and hair glistening with water droplets, I lick my lips involuntarily.

"Hey," Chris smirks and I blush.

"Get dressed and meet downstairs," I order and leave the room, trying to calm down my burning cheeks.

Once I get downstairs my little brother is already eating breakfast.

My little brother, Landon, is only five years old and is the cutest thing you would ever lay your eyes upon. I also have an older brother, Jared, but he's in college right now at Tennessee State. Then I have a fifteen year old brother, Grayson, who is currently still sleeping, and I'm not going to wake him up. He was at a friends house until late last night and he can pay the price. I'm such a nice older sister, right?

My mother is also in the kitchen on her laptop in her pink fluffy robe with her hair up in a bun and glasses on.

You see, my mom has a job, she really does. But since Landon is only five she has to drop him off at his babysitters. Why is she here still? Well, the babysitter won't let Landon come until after eight. So my mom goes to her Book Organization Foundation after eight.

"Good morning sweetheart," my mom greets then takes a sip of her coffee.

"Morning, dad already at work?" I ask while popping a bagel for both Chris and I in the toaster.

"Yes, he left a few minutes ago, needed to be their early, something came up," she says nonchalantly while typing away on her computer.

My dads a cop for our small little town of Camden, Tennessee. I worry about him everyday, not that a lot of bad things like shootings and killings happen, I just worry that he works himself too hard.

"Oh okay," I shrug and the toaster pops up the bagels right as Chris runs down the stairs.

"Good morning, Chris, I didn't know you spent the night," my mom looks at Chris with a smile plastered to her face.

My moms always been very fond of Chris, just as Chris's mom is fairly fond of me. We've been hanging out and having sleepovers with each other since we were able to walk, it kind of just went from there.

"Yea, Caira and I were up late last night studying," then there's silence, few moments later everyone in that room burst out laughing.

By the end of it I'm holding my stomach and gripping on to the counter. Though my mom doesn't know that we were actually studying each other's body, either way she would never think we would be studying. We're always getting into trouble. We've only been sent to jail like three times. It never got farther than a holding cell but still.

"I crack myself up," Chris says whiling wiping a tear from the corner of his eye.

"That was a good one, Chris," my mom chuckles lightly. Still breathing heavily from the laughing, I didn't have time to take our bagels out of the toaster and when I look at the time we only have two minutes to get out of the house or we'll be late.

"We need to go!" I yell and grab onto Chris's hand and dragging him towards the door.

"My bagel!" He yells, but being the mean person I am, I close the door to the house and run out to Chris's car.

"Drive!" I shout and he shakily puts the key in the ignition and we're off to school.

That was a crazy morning.
_________________

First chapter is up! I'm so excited for this book. I know I'm all over the place with these books but I want to have a variety. Or write a variety, whichever you prefer.

Thank you for reading, I hope that you all end up liking this book. They're going to be many obstacles like arguments, fights, breaking of friendship and maybe some violence. I'm still not sure. But there is a goal.

Enjoy.

Like and comment :)