Chapter~Eleven

"I can't believe him!" Kinley shouts, standing up from her spot next to me.

"Me either!" Jess stands up as well, throwing her fist in the air while I cringe away from their determined faces.

I had just finished telling them the story of how I got pregnant and lets just say that the girls are a little angry at Chris for getting together with Tiffany while I'm supposedly 'pregnant and depressed.' It's so strange how they can easily see that I'm not exactly fond of the idea of being sixteen and pregnant. Note the sarcasm.

"You guys, I told you, he'd never even think of me being pregnant. I was on the pill." I calmly tell them while looking them straight in the eyes before looking away.

"We know, it's just... If he already thinks something's up then why wouldn't he investigate?" Kinley sighs and places a hand on my shoulder.

"'Cause boys are stupid," Jess says and we all nod our head in agreement.

Maybe Kinley's right. If he really did care about me and already thought something was up, why wouldn't he try to find out? Sure, he tried talking to me, and though that could solve the problem, he did nothing more. He didn't try sneaking into my house and finding stuff, not that I would know if he did. Dammit! I just confused myself.

"Why do you look constipated?" Kinley asks, her face twisted up in disgust. Did I look like I was constipated?

"I'm just thinking."

"Let's get ice cream!" Jess suggests, clapping her hands excitedly. I look over at the clock and it reads nine o'clock.

"At nine?" Kinley questions.

"Yes, at nine, lets get our moods up!"

I could really use ice cream right now, but I'm so lazy and just want to sit here and stack up on pretzels and popcorn.

"Fine," I groan and stand up, pulling my hoodie down and slip on my moccasins.

"Your wearing that?" Kinley asks, pointing to my sweats. Since when is there anything wrong with sweats?

"Yeah," I drag out the word. They shrug as they slip on their shoes. Jessica grabs her car keys (She can drive since she suggested going to get ice cream at nine) and we all pile into her tiny Ford Focus.

The car ride there was actually more fun than I pictured it to be. I thought we would all be too tired to talk and it'd be a silent ride, but no. Once the song 'We Own It' by Wiz Khalifa came on it was a singing contest. What made it even better was the windows being rolled down, the bass pumping through the speakers, and the weird looks from other drivers.

Pulling into the Dairy Queen, we're all still hyped from the screaming session in the car as we walk into the restaurant.

"Ahoy, land lovers!" Jessica yells once she steps foot over the threshold making Kinley and I double over with laughter. The costumers sitting at tables stare at her, looking angry at her for disturbing them. "Ello mate.'" Jess goes around to every table with her arms bent and moving them back and forth with every step she takes. Not a normal step though, her knees go abnormally high as she walks to the cashier.

"Hello, what can I get you ladies?" The young, good looking, cashier asks.

"Hello, my name is Jessica, and these are my very good friends," she greets the boy, pointing at us.

"Nice to meet you all," he smiles, politely.

"I'll have a Butter Finger Blizzard," Jess orders.

"Cookie Dough Blizzard." Kinley went next.

"And I'll have an Oreo Blizzard," I tell the nice boy and he puts our order in, we pay, more like Jess pays. Our orders come out and we go to find a seat. I grab a spoonful of my ice cream and pop it in my mouth.

I see someone I hadn't expected to see here, well two people. I stop dead in my tracks, my spoon stuck in my mouth. Chris and Tiffany are talking and laughing at one of the tables towards the back. Chris turns his head slightly, his gaze catching mine, but I look away quickly.

I lead the girls over to one of the table on the opposite sides of the place, to stay as far away from Chris as I can. Kinley slides in across from me, but Jessica doesn't. My eyes go wide and they zero in on Jess grabbing the collar of Chris' shirt.

"Jess!" I shout and she slaps him across the face, his eyes go wide and his mouth falls agape.

"What was that for?!" Chris yells, his hand flying up to his face. Kinley reaches Jess first and grabs her arms trying to drag her away, she puts up a pretty good fight, though.

"You prick!" Jess yells, I begin to panic that she's going to let my secret out.

"Really?! What have I ever done to you?" Chris asks in complete disbelief.

"You want to know?! Well, first of all leaving us for that thing you call a girlfriend," Jess spits.

"You don't know what you're talking about, Jess."

"Really?! You know what, Christopher? You're an asshole, and a man whore that doesn't give a damn about anyone else." Jessica is out of breath by the time she's done and eventually she gives up fighting, mostly because Kinley has stopped trying to pull her. We both stand there stunned.

Chris is confused, that much you can tell. Of course he's confused! He doesn't know that I'm pregnant and he won't know for a while if Jess can keep her mouth shut!

"That's really funny coming from you," Chris spits at Jess. What is he talking about?! Jess had never even had sex or a boyfriend for that matter! She's about as religious as I am, except I went against my parents she hasn't.

"What?" Kinley laughs humorlessly. "Jess is about as pure as a spring flower, you out of all people should know that."

"Really?" It's Chris's turn to laugh, with malice and anger. "You didn't tell them?"

I look over at Jess whose face has gone completely pale, her eyes are wild and I'm confused on what exactly is happening. For some reason the first answer that comes to mind is Chris and her having sex, but she wouldn't do that. Right?

"Shut up, Chris," Jess spits, trying to play it off, but I can easily see the anxiety and panic in her eyes.

"I'd rather not. You try to come in here and act all high and mighty, accuse me of being full of sins when your just the same-"

"Shut up!" Jess yells before she runs and jumps on him, punching Chris' chest with tears streaming down her face.

What the hell?! I look over at Kinley and she looks scared, as do I.

We both rush over to Jess grabbing both her arms and restraining her. Tiffany has yet to say anything, to be honest she's looking a little smug.

"What? What the hell is going on?" Kinley asks Jess first, but then turns to Chris.

"I'll let her to tell you, it's not my secret to tell," Chris smirks at me before grabbing Tiffany and walking out of the store. He's not the same Chris I once knew. The Chris I know would never snitch on his friends or leave us for some girl. He would always be there for us. I don't even know him anymore.

I turn back to Kinley who is trying to calm Jess down, and I somehow feel as if the world keeps falling apart. The weight on my shoulders keeps getting heavier and heavier. Maybe if I just tell Chris the truth as to why I've been ignoring him, he'll turn back to the Chris I once knew. A girl could only hope.
________________

Okay, so here is the update. I apologize for changing Chris' character again, but I just don't feel that David Henrie would be a good pick for him. So, instead Bernardo Velasco will be Chris and hopefully he works out.

Thank you all for the support and votes. I appreciate it, hopefully more people start reading it and we can get more votes and comments. That would be awesome!
The next update will either be Friday or Saturday if I can't do it earlier. The more you vote and read the more I update.

Enjoy. Love you <3

Like and comment :)