Chapter~Twenty Six

"So what really brings you to mi casa?" I ask and place the pictures on the coffee table.

Jessica and Kinley look at each other knowingly before turning towards me.

"Well, everyday your getting more and more pregnant, so we thought it would be a good idea to take you out, you know, before you can't do anything at all," Jessica informs me and I narrow my eyes.

"You came over to my house to take me out? Out where?" I'm not completely against the idea, yet.

"Um-uh-" Jessica fumbles.

"Jacob is throwing a party tonight and we want you to come with us," Kinley spits out for Jess.

No. No way in hell am I going to a party.

"No," I say dead serious.

"Come on, Caira!" Jess whines.

I shake my head and look back at the tv.

"Yeah, come on, Caira," Kinley says. "Soon enough you'll be so big and pregnant you won't even want to get up to eat."

I roll my eyes, but don't turn around to face them.

Parties have always been really fun for me, I loved them actually, but I know what they're like and know myself way to well.

Everybody gets drunk at those parties. They grind on one another and sex each other up in the rooms.

Usually, I would jump on the idea of going to a party, it would certainly relieve some stress...if I could drink.

There's really no point of going if I can't properly let lose and forget all of the problems that rack my days.

"See, that's the thing, though. I mean, I'm pregnant, I'm not meant to go to parties and let lose. I have a baby growing inside of me for God's sake!" I throw my hands up.

I'm sure Jared and Grayson are having a field day watching me get irritated and angry.

This is the exact reason why my blood pressure could get to high, because of my two crazy best friends.

"Caira, you have one last chance to come out and party before your whole life is dedicated to taking care of this baby. Think of it as a going away gift." What?

"Jessica that made absolutely no sense," I state bored.

"No, maybe it is a good idea," Jared pipes in, making me then look at him like he's grown a second head.

"Excuse me?" I question, beyond agitated.

"Think about it, once this baby is born you won't have time for anything other than him or her. In a few weeks you'll be so big everybody is going to know your pregnant, and on top of that you need to get out of this house. You've had lots of drama these past few days and tonight you can just let lose and hang out with your friends," he points out all the pros.

I glare at him and think about it.

I know if I go I'll be tempted to drink and I definitely don't want that to happen, that's why I'm leaning more towards a Netflix in bed kind of night.

Then again, it'll be nice to have one last night to just forget about everything that's happened wrong in my life.

"Please!" They all look at me, bottom lips sticking out and eyes wide.

I groan and cover my face with my hands.

Hopefully I don't regret my decision.