Chapter~Thirty Three

After lunch Brody meets up with me before fifth hour, stopping me by my locker.

"Hey, look I'm sorry about earlier, it's just, the things he was saying got me mad-"

"Brody, it's okay, really," I smile, he's so adorable when he's nervous.

"You sure, you went with him and I just thought you were mad, and upset with me," he rushes out, his face turning slightly red when I start giggling. "And now you're laughing at me.."

I laugh. "I think it's cute that you're worried about me being mad at you."

"Great, you probably think of me as a little brother now," he groans and covers his face with his hands.

"No I don't, it means a lot to me that you're apologizing even though you have nothing to be sorry for," I tell him, grabbing his hand and smile.

He thinks about it for a second, making sure I'm not just saying this.

"Good. I've been having anxiety all morning because of this," he blows out a breath.

"You shouldn't have, you were in the right. I actually, think you took it pretty well considering Chris can be a real obnoxious, pain in the ass," I roll my eyes.

"Really?" He asks, surprised.

"Yep," I nod.

We stand there just smiling at each other for a minute or two before Brody speaks up again.

"So since you're not mad at me, would you mind hanging out with me after school?"

I think if I have any plans after school beside eat and do homework, but nothing comes up. I'm really happy about that too, because I really like hanging out with Brody.

"Sure, but I drove to school so you'll have to drive me back here once we're done," I tell him and look at the time on my phone. "Just text me where to meet you, I have to get to class."

"Alright, no problem," He smiles and watches me as I walk away.

He is just to sweet. And I hate to say it, but he may be the only other person beside Chris that I can actually have real feelings about and that scares me just as much as it excites me.

___________________________

I do my best to try and get out of the school as quickly as possible and make it to Brody's car where he told me to meet him.

I'm also technically supposed to be taking Grayson home, but I told him something came up and he'll have to take the bus home.

I've noticed today, as well, that my feet are killing me. They feel swollen and sweaty and ache every time I take a step. I knew that a lot of the time when you're pregnant and on you're feet for a while, they tend to become swollen. I thought that throughout last week that my feet were beginning to take on that effect, but today is worse.

My baby is growing and the weight is putting a strain on my walking machines. I can't help the smile that comes to my face at the thought of my baby growing inside me.

Six more months and I'll be able to hold him or her.

"I thought you wouldn't show," Brody smiles and gives me a quick hug before opening the passenger door.

"Why? You still think I'm mad at you?" I ask, a frown appearing on my face when I ask this.

"Nah," he shakes his head and places his forearm on the roof of the car to look down at my sitting position. "I thought maybe you're friend caught up to you and talked you out of it."