4

Is success about having money?or having a name in the society?
Is it about finding love, or about having a peaceful life?
Is it about having fun, or finding balance and contentment?
And more importantly can success guarantee happiness, a baffled Sidharth kept questioning himself  in a room full of near and dear ones.

           Sidharth always knew what he wanted from life ,he himself was the architect of his life and after achieving  a lot in short span of time he still felt empty inside. Sometimes things are not clear right away that's where you need to be patient and see where things lead you to.
Sidharth did the same he decided to go with the flow and at the same time he made of his mind to spend some quality time with Tiara.
They are friends since childhood and to develop a romantic relationship from pure platonic friendship will require effort and he was mentally ready to do it.He knew it is going to be little awkward and at the same time it is impossible to strategically fall in love with someone but there has to be some spark, attraction, chemistry and compatibility in terms of understanding each other to spend the life together.
He thought the lack of all these is the reason behind his restlessness.

"Sidharth are you even listening, tab se bole ja rahi hoon , you are not even responding" an irritated Tiara said.

"No ,No ... I am listening" Sidharth affirmed..

"What happened between you and Nayan?" Tiara asked again as they were sitting together on a love seat specially decorated for them .

" Didn't I tell you that we will talk after the party" Sidharth said in a stern voice.

" And what about the engagement ring" Tiara asked .

" Listen I will come to your room okay, we can talk about it ,anyways this is not the place, let's have dinner I need to start working on a new project from tomorrow itself" saying so he left to call
both the families for dinner. He left to the bar counter in between and tried to get some solace from alcohol.

During dinner he realised that Shehnaaz had still not returned, and suddenly edginess engrossed him .
He wanted to ask where is she but at the same time didn't want to show his desperation.He just looked around again and again in a hope to have a glimpse of her but everything went in vain.

Everyone one was happy and too engrossed in the jubilation but he felt out of the place as if he didn't belong to there. He went to his room as soon as the obligatory dinner was over.

                Condition of Shehnaaz was no less but this despair is not new to her , she is dealing with it since a long time and she also knows how to calm her bleeding heart. She glared out of the window, the stars were shinning brightly, little grey cloud hovered around the shiny silver moon and occasional chirping of crickets completed the serenity of the night .
She could not wait anymore as she knew it's time take a stroll to the down memory lane .....

She opened her luggage and took out a beautiful pink box, her treasure box and just smiled looking at it.
She opened it as if she was opening the door which leads to her happy place , her home ,her perfect world... It was full with different kind of stuffs but
she took out a silver charm bracelet, a bracelet on which you can attach personalized charms to create a customized bracelet that holds meaning  to you.
She received this from Sidharth on her 10th birthday , he brought it from New York and it's her absolute favorite , a object to showoff when she was 10 but now she keeps it hidden from everyone  just like her feelings .
Sidharth used to get a new charm for her with every significant event of her life.
She touched all the charms of the bracelet as if they are the most delicate and precious thing of this world and for her it was indeed inestimable.
Each charm is a beautiful chapter of her life, the last was an envelope shaped one with a tiny red heart shaped sealing on it.She kissed it as she remembered that it was the last thing he gave her just before she left for London ,three years ago after that stupid incident . Another charm latched her attention when she was playing with it ,she got it when she was around 13 or 14, it was an oval shaped plate and she smiled thinking about the incident associated with it.