13

Attachment,
Attachment is one's biggest strength and greatest weakness. Though it gives you the power to love someone more than yourself, it also makes life difficult to live when you have that sense of losing that particular someone
.She was not only attached to him but was also smitten by him ever since she was a child.
She always used to get speechless to behold his charm.
She had never met anyone so fascinating ,may be she had never really observed anyone much.
She had only thought of him every waking minuten .
She couldn't let such wonderfulness out of her sight.
She had to follow him where ever he was taking her .She was ready to go anywhere with him even without a real destination.

She wanted to initiate some conversation , but was struggling with words, she wanted to fight, and scream and cry , argue, and do everything she would have done if things were normal .
She turned her face towards him in an attempt to say something but his enticing face buttoned her up.His face had that faraway look in it, which cannot be described in words.She could see a hint of pain in his sparkling eyes, which would disappear as suddenly as it emerged.He was perhaps, just one in a million, and suddenly he looked back, She gasped.. He had a consuming look in his eyes and it frightened her and she broke the eye contact.

But her traitorous heart, campelled her and she glanced again and he was still watching her.

His state  was even worse, his heart had enslaved him completely.
The past 3 years had transformed Shehnaaz from a beautiful teenager into an enchanting women . He didn't expect her to be so... Seductive, even the realisation felt unethical but he couldn't help. She was wearing a black tee with black pants with a open beige shrug with vertical stripes, and even the simple clothing and lack of makeup made her look like a goddess. She had an ethereal sort of look to her, as though he was looking at a piece of art .How was he supposed to take his eyes of.

They kept on exchanging glances and both could feel something new between them, something even more intimate then ever . Eye to eye. It's the most powerful connection in the world after all.

It's been almost 10 minutes since they have left Sidharth's place,when Shehnaaz received some messages from her mother .

"Mumma Ghar aane bol rahi hai, they are leaving for a party , they will return late, she wants me to go home before she leaves" Shehnaaz said, it was true that she hadn't spend much time with her parents ever since she had landed in India, she just realized how much she is tangled in her self created matter of contentions that she was even overlooking her parents.

" Yeah sure! I will just drop you home, straightaway" he said, he wanted to ease the ache he was feeling in his heart but he also knew how important she was to her family .her parents were also meeting her after 3 years,they too would yearn to meet their child and spend some time with her .She was their only daughter .He knew the importance of family , he himself was very attached to his people, he understood the void Pammi and Sukh felt when she was away.

" I told her me app ke saath hoon , she is still insisting" she said, she was craving for his company, though there is a faint inhibition but still everything was worth the sight of his handsome face .

Suddenly her mom called and she asked her to put her phone on speaker.

"mom wants to talk to you i am putting the phone on speaker" Shehnaaz said and put it in speaker.

"Haan mumma bolo, he is listening" Shehnaaz told her mom.

"Listen Beta, you also come straight home and don't leave from outside, I have made something, taste karke jaana it's your favorite too" Pammi said,They were deeply connected to each other , She adored Sidharth like her own child.

"Aunty please pack whatever you have prepared, I have to go home, I will eat later at home, I am not hungry now" Sidharth replied.

"Please pack separately for Taniya and Samarth and label their names or else ghar pe ladhai hota hai" he said,Pammi was a fantastic cook. They often used to fight for food made by her .