67(ii)

OK so once again I am late, I am tired of saying sorry and I know how irritating it is for you all to wait.... but as I have said before,I am truly busy in so many things.... I haven't even read the comments of the previous chapter properly even though that's my absolute favorite thing to do( my ultimate reward),so here is the next part of the chapter, main chali previous chapter ki comments padhne.

And Guys inorder to feel the depth of this part of the chapter I would like you to read it
in conjunction with the preceding half of the chapter or, at least, the last few paragraphs of the previous one. By doing so, you will be able to grasp the true continuity of the story, ensuring that you do not feel a sudden shift in the narrative.... let's start... ignore mistakes

Today was going to be a long day for them,Sidharth had been awake for hours, his mind already on a marathon,he was determined that he would not go to Europe.
He had coordinated with Mrs Leela, ensuring that his schedule for the day was perfectly organized:meetings with the designer of his company, whom he was planning to train so that they can go and work in Europe while he would guide them in every stage, and meetings with the overseas hoteliers.

Since morning he had been extensively preparing and strategizing on how to accomplish the overseas project while staying in India. Amidst the uncertainties of his professional life, there was something else that tugged at his heart - his suppressed fear. They were supposed to go for her first blood test,he knew the importance of these tests, both for Shehnaaz's well-being and the life they were about to welcome into the world. He had been terrified about things that might go wrong.
"What if something goes wrong with the blood test? What if there are complications? What if...?" Thoughts like these had been messing up with his mood so he decided to take shower.

After taking shower,Sidharth got dressed and was ready. He decided to make a quick presentation when his gaze shifted towards Shehnaaz,a gentle smile formed on his lips,He realised amidst all the mundane things,he was unable to enjoy the the little treasures of life.
He turned his head slightly towards her, laying his eyes on his wife, lying on the bed, her face looked peaceful.She indeed was his solace.

"Good morning love"Sidharth went near Shehnaaz,leaned in closer and whispered, his lips hovering over her ear,she was fast asleep.

"Get up baby"He let his warm breath brush against her skin,causing a shiver to run down her spine. She stirred.

"Please, thodi der aur....aap bhi so jao" she said and slowly, he pressed a soft kiss on the nook of her neck, relishing the solf texture of her skin.Shehnaaz stirred some more, her eyes flickered, still heavy with sleep. A beautiful smile played on her lips.

"Sidharth, what are you doing?"Her voice was filled with a mix of curiosity and affection as she spoke softly.

"Filhaal tujhe utha raha hoon... wake up " He pressed a kiss on the corner of her cheeks,the memories of their last night's passionate unison still fresh in his consciences, his body was asking for more but the time was not at all apt.

"Sidharth abhi?" She asked as she tried to open her eyes.

"You have exactly an hour to get ready,bloodtest ke liye jaana hai na... then college" he said.

"Abhi head ache ho raha hai"She said,He set down beside her massaged her forehead,attempting to give her comfort.

"Aap tayyar ho already?" She asked,her eyes looked sunken as she opened them. She looks exhausted and scared,a total contrast to how she looked few minutes ago while sleeping.

"Haan,you go get ready please, shower leke acha lagega." he said she got up.

"Give me 15 minutes" Shehnaaz said and as she got up,She felt uneasy but tried to ignore it, thinking it was just a momentary feeling, but got worse as she got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom.