64

Here is the longest ever chapter of Chaos,khaana khaake,paani peeke padhne baithna, it has more than 15k words.... enjoy reading 📚

"Welcome to Vienna darling" he said with a smile,his heart was brimming with love for her, accompanied by a flutter of butterflies in his stomach. He was just too happy that for the next 8 days ,they would be together.
After all they had been through,he knew that the most precious thing was their togetherness.

"Thank you," she replied.
"Let's get into the car",He took her hand and led her towards his car.

"I am feeling so cold!" She said.

"Babes it's December and we are in Europe,aur kuch heavy jacket pehenti na."He felt her shiver from the cold, and he lovingly rubbed her back to warm her up.

"Babes?.... yeah naya hai,kahan se pick kiye, kis ko bulate ho....Elena ko?"She looked up at him with fake annoyance,he narrowed his eyebrows.

"Haan.... tujhe kaise pata chala?" He smiled and snaked his hand around her and dragged her closer as she continued to shiver.

"Sidharth main aapko maar dalungi"
The warmth from his embrace had made her feel warm and protected, though the banter continued.

"Acha... kaise maaregi? "He looked at her and smiled, and she felt a wave of love for him.

"That's your car?" She asked.

"That's the car we would be driving,not mine though" he corrected.

"Sexy!" She said.

"You like it?" He asked.

"I love it" She replied.

He loaded her luggage into the bootspace of his rental car and held the passenger door open for her. As she got in the car,he leaned over and buckled her seat belt and pressed a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Hath dikha thandi aurat?" He said as he got seated on the driver seat and started rubbing her cold hands.She felt a wave of contentment hitting her,looked at her husband and just felt plain grateful for having this man as her husband.

"Thandi auraat bola aapne mujhe.... ask your that thing,main kitni hot hoon" She said pointing towards his groin,he chuckled as he was witnessing her goofy self after a long time.

"Gaandi baatein.....waise heater on hai,thodi der main sahi lagne lagega tujhe"he said

"Shall we pick coffee?" He asked looking at her,as he got ready to drive ,
She shook her head.

"Chalte hain kahin brunch karne phir" he further asked,she shook her head again.

"Khayegi nahin kuch?"he asked.

"Let's go to the hotel first,I need to change my sanitary napkin and take a shower" she said "and I want a hot water soak...." she added.

"Ah! My baby,yeah hotel chalte hain,we will have lunch there itself"he said.

The two of them continued to drive in silence, savoring their moments of being near eachother. Every once in a while, he would reach over and squeeze her hand or just pinch her cheeks lovingly.He had no idea how to keep calm.

Once they reched their destinatin , he took her to their hotel room.
"Wow, look at this place! It's so beautiful."she said.

"It really is.I am glad you like it." He said and closed the door and turned to her. "Main shower leke aaayun?" She asked.

"Wait.....Let me hold my wife for few seconds" he said taking her in his arms and she too held him tightly. Their hug was full of emotion,full of longing and the joy of being reunited . They stayed that way in the hotel room, holding each other for few minutes.