57

* long update alert, 12000 plus words*

"I am waiting for you outside your house, come out" he said.

"Abhi?" She replied,unanticipatedly her mood took a 360 degree turn by just listening to voice.Her heart,which was sinking few moments back started fluttering in elation.

"Yes, abhi... right now" he said.

"Kahan ho exactly" she asked,he could feel her excitement through her voice.

"Jahan drop karta hoon" he replie,in a much calm and composed tone.

"Do you want me to take permission from Pammi aunty?" He asked.

"No,no... I will talk to her,aap ruko" she said and straightaway went to her parents room and knocked their door.

"Haan beta aa jao" Sukh answered,The door was not locked, she opened the door a little and peeped inside.

"Papa woh... Sidharth neeche aye hue hain, main milke aa rahi hoon." She didn't ask for permission,she just informed,her Papa looked at the clock.It time was 10:00pm already.

"Abhi... andar bulalo... main baat karun?" He said,It was clear from his facial expression that he did not want his daughter to go out so late at night.

"Haan jao,koi baat nahin... kab tak wapas aaogi?"Pammi was listening to both of them from inside the washroom, she quickly came out and said.

"Thodi der main" she uttered.

"Kal college hai,maximum 30 minutes,thik hai?" Pammi said,she smiled, nodded her head and went away.

"Pammi yeah ho kya raha hai... kya generation hai mujhe samjh nahin aa raha kuch..."As soon as she left, her father got perplexed and exhibited his annoyance to Pammi.She didn't say anything.

"Kabhi yeah chali jaati hai,kabhi woh chala ata hai... Shaadi bhi nahin karni hai,shanti se apne ghar bhi nahin rehna hai" he said and abruptly stopped.

"Per thik hai kam se kam hasti,bolti hai......waise tune pucha kya ke shadi kyun nahin karni hai in donon ko abhi?" He consoled himself and then asked.

"Shehnaaz abhi bhi bohat ghabrai hui hai,she is not completely fine even though she seems much better then before... baat karungi kal parso main us se" her mother said.

"Tumne kaha tha kal ke Sidharth ke uske life main wapas aane se woh ek dum thik ho jaegi" Sukh questioned,Last night,Pammi had made it clear to Mr Sukh that if he wanted to see his daughter happy, he would have to accept her relationship with Sidharth.

"Kya hai woh,machine hai koi? kuch problem aa gai phir aap mechanic bula liye aur woh ekdum se thik ho jaegi...Jab main baar baar bol rahi thik take her to a psychiatrist,tab aap sune,aap ko laga bas uske peeche khaane ka plate leke ghumoge toh woh thik ho jaaegi...... hum bas sabr kar sakte hain, let Sidharth handle,we should support him in this.... mujhe bharosa hai uspe.. and give them the time they need" Pammi said firmly,
Sukh had nothing else to say he just nodded him head and took a deep breath.

*
Shehnaaz was in her pajama and night shirt set when she spoke to Sidharth and ran out to meet him without changing her clothes.She kept running till she reached outside the main door of her house.He was standing outside near his car.As soon as she saw him, she stopped running and slowly walked towards him,taking her own sweet time.

"Kyun aaye aap?" She asked,he too started walking towards her.

"Told you ,I am lacking patience now a days....tu phone nahin utha rahi thi kya karta?" He said as they were finally standing infront of each other,mere 2 feet away.