31

"What am I going to do now?"After crying for about half an hour, she asked Samarth or to herself, non of them knew.Samarth was sitting in another corner of the room.All at once she feel desperate and outraged,had no idea how to sooth her sullen heart.

"First go take a shower and sleep for sometime"He replied,as he,himself did not know what to say to her,and he too was angry with Sidharth ,but could not express his anger at that moment.

"will that ease the pain" Looking at the ground aimlessly, she asked. Samarth was buttoned-up.He felt extremely worthless, there was nothing in his hand which he could do to lesser her misery and despair.

" What do you feel,woh kya Kar rahe honge? Do you think he would do all those things to her which we have done in last two day?actually they might go beyond that" She didn't even understand how brazen her statements were sounding neither did she bother about it, nothing mattered to her at that moment, not ever her dignity or self-respect.

" Shehnaaz " He went up to her screaming and she started crying out loud , he held her and for a moment there was total silence , that totally silent part of a cry that announces that the most horrible grief is going to follow,at the same time Taniya also came running and seeing the condition of both of them she got scared.

"Shehnaaz, relax....please relax...." she too sat near them and Shehnaaz cried into Samarth's shoulder like a child

"Kahan thi tu" Samarth asked .

"Roohi uth gai thi so I had to hold her till Neha di made her eat" she answered. At that time Shahnaz's phone started ringing and as soon as she saw the name of the caller,she slammed her phone.

"Shehnaaz... kya hai"Tanya screamed loudly and picked up the phone and saw that Tiara was there on the other side.

"mat uthana" Shehnaaz warned her and she kept the phone aside.As soon as her phone ended ringing, she started calling Samarth.Tanya gestures him to go out and pick up the phone.He slowly got up and went out.

"Tu dekhi Taniya, you saw them right, tu dekhi what he did to me" As soon as Samarth left, looking at Tania, she started crying loudly. Taniya didn't replied, she took her inside the washroom and made her wash her face, it was vital to calm her down at that moment.

Before Samarth could go out and pick up the phone,Tiara's call got disconnected and when he called back, her phone was not reachable.After trying for a while, he came inside the room.The door was ajar, they didn't lock it.Then suddenly there was a loud bang at the door and when all three of them turned and looked towards the door,they saw an emotionless Tiara.she just stood there for some time and kept looking at Shahnaaz.everyone stayed silent, no one said anything to anyone.
"Where is Sidharth?"Tiara broke her silence after standing like a statue for few minutes but no one answered.

" Where the hell is Sidharth?" She screamed this time.

" you must be knowing, whom are you asking to" a furious Taniya answered.

"Taniya " Samarth yelled little loudly and gestured her to stay silent.By then Sahnaaz had started getting scared,anger and heartbreak was in its place, it did not decrease a bit but his wellbeing had been her top most priority since the starting.

"Appko pata hoga na bhai kahan hai?" Samarth too got worried and asked.

"Mujhe nahin pata, Shehnaaz ko Pata hoga, jaise usse yeah Pata hai ke humari engagement ring kaise khoyi" Tiara said looking at Shehnaaz.

"What do you mean, aapko nahin pata, he was with you?" Shehnaaz managed to speak in-between her sobs. Samarth started calling him but his calls went unanswered,then Taniya too tried but it went in vain. Shehnaaz started howling, everyone started panicking but Tiara was in an unknown zone, she was blank and unmoved.