7

She felt as if nothing exists around her, No noise, no other people, no thoughts , no yesterday, no tomorrow. The only thing exists is She and her sidharth . She had seen the blood soaked hanky carelessly tied around his palm, " he must be in pain" she could hear her soul yelling, she felt as if the world around her had  stopped and his voice kept  echoing in her ears again and again .... " bohat Dard hai ,jaldi ana"

                          On the other hand  a fidgety Sidharth was marching arccos his room, his mind berserk and heart rattled.
Falling in love can lead to cravings and obsessive thoughts, and when  the desire to see your beloved arises composure takes a back seat.
But was he in love and  was she his beloved?
No , Not according to him.Then why this restlessness?
He kept questioning himself.
His brain didn't want to let him get away this time , and he was afraid to comply what  his subconscious already had a hint since a long time.
It was not the first time he was having these eccentric feeling, he had felt it many a time but never had the courage to accept it.
He had been cheating himself in the name of morality since a long time now.
How can he have feeling for someone who looks up to him as a guide as a philosopher... 
No it's not love he tried to convince himself....again

But his reckless mind took him to the time when his suppressed conscious gave him the hint for the first time.
No one made sense of the love they shared. He didn't get the hang of it either.

Shehnaaz- hey, your flight landed?

Sidharth- of course, tu ayi hai lene,it's 6.30 in the mornings,so jaati na thodi der, kal bola tha maine I will come to your place tujhe pick karte hua ghar jaata.

Shehnaaz- why, you wanted that bitch Samira to pick you up or what?

Sidharth- Language, Shehnaaz.... Woh bhi gai ab, thanks to you. Kasam khila khila ke breakup karwati hai .
I am gonna die single it seems.

Shehnaaz- waise bhi she was a gold digger.. you need someone better.

Sidharth- Acha and who is she? Where will I get her?

Shehnaaz-  have you ever heard that Hindi proverb '" bagal main bacha sheher main dhindhora"...( And started laughing)

Sidharth- sudhregi nahin tu na and the problem is bagal main sach main Bacha I mean bachi hai ..  bachi nahin chaiye... girlfriend chaiye

Shehnaaz- I am almost 17 now.

Sidharth- are you done pagli, chal ab rakh, I will ping you after picking up thr luggage . Can't wait to see you all it's been almost a year .

Shehnaaz- okay okay, jaldi aao. I am at the exit gate.

                  And when he went out of the airport he couldn't find Shehnaaz, atleast not the Shehnaaz he left behind when he went for a overseas project, which took almost a year to accomplish.
She had always been adorable , cute loveable but the Shehnaaz that just cought his sight was  bewitching , alluring and extremely attractive.
she looked beautiful in her own uniquely wonderful self. A little more curvier at the right places she looked bewitching
It was early morning and The sun rays  glittered upon her  dew-encrusted, rose petal soft cheeks, her pouty lip were cought between her teeth out of habit , her hair had grown to touch her mid back. She lookes no less then a Angel in Lemmon yellow salwar suit .
She didn't look like a kid at all rather she  felt like a young woman ,"she is still a teenager and you are almost in your late twenties" his conscience reminded him.
But Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it without getting any time to think about what's happening.