28

She felt helpless again. Entirely ,extremely and absolutely helpless.her heart refused to be still. It would not stop the rowdy beating,it began when she got to know about Tiara's plan to surprise him. And she was in a fix again .Splited between what she should do and what she wanted to do.Two throughly contradicting cerebration pulled her in two opposite direction and she was not able to decide which way to go.

She wanted to spend these two days with him, without any disruption or disturbance.The way they had started to explore each other, both emotionally and sensuously, had left her craving for more. There was a hankering greed to discover him more. The Sidharth she had known throughout out her life was restraint, composed and culpable but the Sidharth she had seen in last few days was impudent, brazen and aggressive, she wanted to unravel him more, she found his this side too tantalizing and was getting bewitched by him.
A part of her was dictating her to tell Sidharth about Tiara's plan and run away to some elusive place where no one whould be able to intrude into their la la land but her ethics and conscience admonished her for even thinking that way, how could she even think of sabotaging his birthday surprise. It was not only about Tiara, his other school mates were also taking their time out to make his birthday special, some were even coming from overseas, no .... she could never be so self centered.

" now what?why are you zoned out" Taniya asked Shehnaaz. They had checked into the hotel half an hour ago and she was lying on the bed. Looking at the ceiling, her face was blank ,eyes sunken.

"Kya Hua? Tu flight main bhi chup chap thi? Taniya asked again her. Ever since she got the call from Tiara , her chirpy and jovial self had taken a back seat. Though she tried her best to mask her fear and disquiet but tricking Taniya was impossible.

"Tiara di is coming to surprise him on his birthday, along with their school friends" Shehnaaz said looking at the ceiling.

" kyun... bhai knows " Taniya asked,appaled by the news.

" of course not, I can't spoil his birthday... his friends are putting effort ,aise kaise spoil karun..." Shehnaaz justified.

" what about your plans?" Taniya asked.

" hmmmm.... I don't know" Shehnaaz murmured .

" Samarth called me in the afternoon, he said she was insisting ke Tuesday tak ke Sidharth ke saare meetings cancel karne,and asked Ashok uncle and Sam aunty to come to Goa as well but he has some really important meetings on Tuesday so finally Tiara di has planned a party at your place on Monday night too...
Yahan se afternoon niklena ka plan hai along with all his friends" Shehnaaz informed her.

" when will she reach here?" Taniya asked .

"Pata nahin most probably Monday early morning..." Shehnaaz replied.

" yeah kya hai yaar.... and I can't believe she is the same person, I mean she used to be so dedicated to her work abhi lag raha hai jaise kisi chij se unko matlab hi nahin hain except bhai ,obsessed " Taniya ranted.

" they are still engaged, haq hai unhe.... I am the other woman here" she uttered in a calm and painfully slow tone.

" yeah, someone who has loved him throughout her life is the other woman and one who was banging someone else just one month before they decided to get married has all the rights .... wow..... society and it's rules" Taniya was gritting in fury.

" babes... your bhai too had his share of girls ,don't judge her just because she is a woman " Shehnaaz replied, she was lost in her thoughts, though she herself never backed her ways, and she too couldn't comprehend what kind of love she had for Sidharth but still she didn't like anyone judging Tiars for her choices.She was her elder sister after all.