33

Her drained,exhausted body barely had any strength left.she just nudged her head into his chest and his muscled arm was circled around her like a warm blanket,under them, she felt safe and the world seemed perfect and he was deep into his thoughts, doing exactly what he is an expert in doing, introspection.

He was still unable to get in term with what had happened between the two of them.Everything seemed like a dream to him,about moral part of it ,he just knew only that , moral is, what you feel right after doing it and immoral is, what you feel guilty after doing it, any now he was feeling ecstatic, there was a sense of fulfillment, some kind of tranquility all around, what ever they did was right, atleast according to him ,it was.
"Isn't it supposed to be like this?" He smiled at the thought,The glory of new love, and the newfound intimacy, It felt incredible, he had seen in movies and read in books about how lovemaking is so different from mere s#x,but today he got to know reading about something and experiencing are two distant things he agreed that what he experienced today was so much more forceful than he had ever imagined. He kept looking at her enchanting face, she was beautiful and innocent, better than anything he deserved, so different from any regular girl out there. He also realized that he was hot headed,impulsive and rude but not so twisted that he couldn't pull himself into being little patient for her.

"baby" he utter.

"Hmm..." she asked opening her drowsy eyes.

"You will never regret it na? I thought you wanted to wait for marriage, I mean...." He couldn't frame the exact thing he wanted to ask but she understood.

She briefly thought of lying and saying yes, just to see the look on his face, but they had enough of stress already ,it wouldn't be apt to play with his emotions.
"You think a lot, If I look back upon my whole life, I really cant think of a moment which felt more blissful than this .Right now there is no worry or  fears which is bothering me,everything seems so soft and lovely.... and it's not a Sabyasachi Bridal lehenga, jo shaadi ke liye wait karti" she flashed a playful smile.

"matlab"he got confused but got what she meant after few seconds.

"Did I hurt you, love?" he whispered and his hand trailed down to her waist,she lifted her head off his shoulder and took it back a little to face each him, the time was 9.30 already, he had received many calls from his parents in last 15 minutes, somehow managed to buy some more time.

"Well, it was little uncomfortable when you, i mean you are huge..." she couldn't complete and started blushing.He too felt his cheeks getting heated, both in pride and bashfulness.

"but you enjoyed my discomfort,I saw that on your face" she complained with a coy smile.

"Indeed ,baby.... I wont lie, i am really sorry but I did" he said and she blushed.

"But I expected that.I have heard it improves after the first time but towatds the end,it fet lit"
His palms wandered on her cheeks , they were still flushed. She was back in her blue, strawberries and lily printed night suit .The mangalshutra was still lying on her neck.

"I'll make sure to see that now onwards,only the lit part exists".
There was a satisfaction in his voice as he said.

" acha.... what about going slow" she teased.

"Yeah I went slow actually" he said sticking out his tongue at one side of his lips, he looked sinfully handsome doing that ,all of a sudden she started chirping thinking about something.Lifting his head to find her grinning a wide, silly grin.

"What is it ,tell me"he drawled,
she stopped to catch her breath from the gigging and started again

"Aj ladki ne finally woh kar hi liya" she giggled again, her cheeks turned red,It was a smile he thought he might die to earn again.