21

' Pure Bliss' , that's what she felt when she pinched her hand hard to confirm that, what ever was happening was not a dream.
If she looked upon her whole life, she couldn't have thought of another time when she felt more blissful, there was underlying fears and worries but at the same time life seemed soft and lovely.
She got shivers looking at her reflection on the mirror, her face was flushed , lips chapped and swollen, hair still wet she looked messy , but she never felt prettier.
Everything in her felt magical, like she could take off from the ground at any second, like someone had attached wings on her sides, like things will turn to gold if she will touch them.
Love does that to you. It makes you feel infinite and invincible, like the whole is open to you, anything is achievable....

She was on the top of this world. She had never felt happier. .. her fairytale was turning into reality only if life was a fairytale.... As in most fairy tales, there's a prince and a princess, some bad witch or beast and some magic , the witch or beast gets killed and Prince and Prince gets their happily ever after but here they'll have to fight against their own people, the people who love them with all their heart. She could hardly brace herself when the reality started knocking her conscience. Her upwardly curved lips started to flatten.

" Hey! Dry your hair baby, you will catch cold" she was in one of his shirts, He said coming out of his walk in closet,
attached to the washroom. Wearing a track pant and a t-shirt,Looking breathtaking as always but his eyes looked gloomy. She turned towards him and they both looked into each other's eyes, they both already know what is going on in each other's minds. As if words are not needed at all to understand the thoughts, feelings, and emotions of the other person.It felt as if they both know each other from centuries ago ! They were absolutely exhilarated to finally be with each other but at the same time their reality and the threat it posesed was too overwhelming to bear, not only for them but for everyone around them.She couldn't look at him any further, she again turned her face around.
He went near her and turned her face up to his. She could hardly look at him the same way. She was crying without realizing she had started .

" Hey! Kya hua" he said wiping her tears.

" Dar lag Raha hai... " She said shoving her face into his neck.

"Shehnaaz I want to undo this.I want to to make things right. But It will take time na baba. I don't seem to know how to open up to Tiara and our parents , and in all this chaos the only thing I want is you, your support ,ek baar mere liye strong ban ja kyunke ab main thak Raha hoon" he was rubbing his hand on her back, trying to calm her down .His calm and gentle tone was like an anchor in a ferocious sea, keeping her from drifting into a current of uncertainty.she just nodded.She knew she really won't be able to keep him from all the troubles or from freaking out but she will be there with him while he would freak out or suffer .

" Suno, AP mujhe Ghar drop kar do, what will we answer ? Main kyun ruki Yahan, Taniya bhi nahin hai, bohat awkward ho jaega," she said putting her hands around his neck .

" Acha!!! agar puchenge ke 2 ghante Kya kar rahe the gharpe akele toh Kya bolegi?" He asked playfully.

" Bol dungi I felt pukish so we just dropped by to puke" she answered.He could not stop smiling.

" Gadhi hai tu pata hai na" he uttered hugging her firmly.

"Koi Kuch nahin puchega, itna time ka koi track nahin rakh raha hoga, waise bhi ap pe sab itna trust karte Hain, " she stated, and her biggest fear engrossed her . She was still considered as a child in their family, a stubborn and irresponsible Child where as Sidharth was someone everybody looked up to. Her own parents never questions Sidharth's decision, her father consults Sidharth before taking any big step, be it life or business. She , in no circumstances wanted anyone to raise a finger at him.