40

So before I start, I have a appeal to make,I guess you guys are aware of the award initiated by Rabiya, guys please vote for Chaos if you find the book to be worthy enough.I am thankful to everyone who all has already voted, you are Rockstars.
Kar dena vote,acha lagega mujhe and please cast just one vote.Lets get started...

"Shehnaaz,beta,abhi tak kyun so rahi hai, it's 2 PM" pammi was baffled to see Shehnaaz sleeping this late, she didn't went down for breakfast too,so Pammi thought of checking on her.

"aunty actually we were talking till late so woh subhe subhe hi soi hai" Taniya lied bluntly,she couldn't find any other justification.

"Tu toh fresh lag rahi hai, isko dekh so aise rahi hai jaise raat bhat dangal ki ho" Pammi stated.

"Aur beta aj teri engagement hai,tujhe sona chaiaye tha Kal raat ko ache se, aj party main tired feel karegi phir,is jhalli ko toh kuch samajh nahin ata hai,khud bhi jaagi tujhe bhi jagai" Pammi said out of concern.

"Aunty woh... adat hai mujhe.....and I.....I am absolutely fine,will take a nap post lunch"she stammered.

"Yaar mumma,will you let me sleep, Taniya yaar bahar jaake baat kar" A sleepy Shehnaaz murmured,she felt fatigued,both mentally and physically.
On top of everything she didn't have the fortitude to be in a situation where Sidharth was consistently being teased with the name of Tiara in front of her eyes. Thay were still engaged in the eyes of the guests,who were attending the engaged and the way their names were always being taken together, made Shehnaaz miffed,this phase of her life was capsizing her whole existence.
In between all these chaos, Sidharth was her only saving grace and their intimacy was like the ultimate hideout from the dreadful reality.

"Yeah.. yeah.. you sleep " Taniya told her.

"Lets go for lunch aunty,I will send something for her to eat" Taniya said Pammi.

"Chal tu ja neeche ,main thoda Sidharth ko dekhun,woh bhi neeche breakfast ke liye nahin aya" Pammi said,which alarmed Shehnaaz a bit, she knew her mother will definitely connect dots,still she found it difficult to open her eyes so she just kept sleeping.

"okay, aunty" Taniya said.

"Tera khana yaham bhijwaun kya?"Taniya asked Shehnaaz once Pammi left the room.

"Nahin yaar,I am just sleepy,tu ja, let me sleep ,just make sure that Sidharth eats" Shehnaaz dragged a pillow and put it on her face to block light.

"Phir raat bhat mehnat, mazdoori karna hoga na tujhe,kha ke kuch" Taniya teased.

"Taniya yaar get lost"A drowsy Shehnaaz mumbled.

"Thik hai abhi aunty ko batati hoon ke subhe 8 baje tu room main ayi thi" Taniya gave her fake threats.

"Kutti... ja bata de,waise bhi doubt ho Chuka hoga, Sidharth ko toh jaana chaiye tha breakfast ke liye" Shehnaaz uttered lazily.

"Tum log bilkul nahin soye" Taniya asked with an anxious look on her face.

"Nah... hum baat Kar rahe the, sachi,aur kuch nahin" Shehnaaz uselessly tried to give justification even before Taniya could ask anything.

"Did I ask?... kahawat suni hai ,chor ke daadhi main tinka?" Taniya chirped

"Kitni baar baat kiye waise?" Taniya kept pulling her legs.

"Hmm... char baar..... "she was half asleep and this just slipped out of her mouth,they had spent the whole night devouring each other,there was a unsettling longing,a never-ending want which didn't let them even sleep for a second.Not talking to eachothers for a day had multiplied their yearning for each other.
Her whole body was sore from his mushy tortures ,her mind was still dizzy with all the earth shattering sensations,she felt last night but soon she realized what blunder she had just made.