22

Nothing is more agonizing than hopelessly longing for your love ,There was absolutely nothing that he could do to silent those huge emotion which she had errupted inside him.
And the newfound closeness which they had discovered last night was killing him even more, all he wanted was her.The morning without her felt heavy, his heart was rewinding all the beautiful memories of last night on loop, he missed the smell of her hair and the sound of her breath , her sudden anger and hearty laughter, she was indeed a storm bottled up in petite frame. He felt he would be contented after being with her the whole night, but it just made him miss her more.
He took out his phone and typed a quick message
" I want to see you" and kept waiting for the ticks to turn blue, but that didn't happen , she could be sleeping, he thought.

When his heart was on a longing spree ,his mind was full of disquiet and apprehensions . He had tried every connotation and combination of words And rehearsed them too , but till now he couldn't frame a single sentence which he thought could be adequate ti convince Tiara that they should break the engagement.He knew every decision he will take now will be a step forwarded into their future.
He Almost tired rephrasing sentence for almost an hour but couldn't succeed, and a sudden urged to smoke errupted from within .

" Samarth sun, cigarettes hai?" He asked
standing in front of his room.

" Main Kahan smoke Karta Hoon" he faked and Sidharth narrowed his eyes and the next moment he went near him and put his hand inside his pocket ...

"Ruko ,Ruko Ek minute de Raha hoon, ek hi hai bas I mean do" he fumbled and handed him ovar a half used packet of cigarettes .

"Aaja room mai" he said and Samarth followed him to his balcony.

" Baith ja" Sidharth announced.

Samarth slid back on the couch of the balcony and bowed his head. " You need you to get angry on me. What I did to you is called lying"

Sidharth smiled. "And what I did is called accepting that you are old enough to take your decisions, just make sure you don't regrate later"

" Sorry , actually out of respect mana Kiya and out of fear too, aur main kabhi kabar smoke Karta hoon" he admitted and Sidharth nodded.

" Ap poora packet rakho loge Kya"he asked as Sidharth took out one cigarettes and kept the rest in his pocket.

" Yeh Le" he handed Samarth one cigarettes after lighting it and took out another one for himself.

" Aur Bata Kya chal Raha hai" Sidharth inquired.

" Deadlines, targets..... Ap Kahan Kuch chalne dete ho , apne Saath Saath pure surrounding ke logon se kaam karwate ho" he answered , fiddling with his phone,and a smile crept upon his face.

" Kyun has Raha hai be" Sidharth got curious.

" Someone has shared pictures of last night party, Shehnaaz Pagal hai ekdum, table pe chadhke bhi dance ki thi thodi der, aur baatein sunte aap uske...... Boli daru gets high when it get mixed with my blood" The enthusiasm in his voice was clearly stating his condition, everything about him was screaming ' new love'.

"Are you seeing anyone Samarth?" Sidharth asked .

"No, but why all of a sudden?" Samarth was caught off guard.

" Just like that" he replied.

" Do you have a type, I mean sab ka ek type hota hai" Sidharth asked.

" Hmmm... Waise Socha toh Nahin but I want someone who can challenge me, someone who is like a fireworks, beautifully dangerous, Dard bhi dawa bhi kinda you know.... Jiska Dil ekdum pure ho but muh pe koi lagaam na ho..." There was a dreaminess in his eyes, as if he could see the person he was describing.