45

When love existsOn a soul levelIt became something else entirelyUnfathomable,Unbreakable,Indeniable,Eternal

When love exists
On a soul level
It became something else entirely
Unfathomable,
Unbreakable,
Indeniable,
Eternal.
- N.R.Hart

I couldn't write this chapter how I wanted to write it, it was supposed to be something entirely different but I am just not in the right frame of mind, enjoy reading and please shower your love, I need it as we need love the most when we feel we deserve it the least.
I Will try for regular updates now onwards as I am back from from India. ENJOY READING...

"Hi... aunty... Good.. Good morning uncle he stumbled" He was dumbfounded to see Paami and Sukh looking at him with their mouths open, they were beyond shocked to see him at their place,he was wearing a kitchen apron but scratches and hickies were peeping through his v-neck t-shirt.

"Good... Good morning Beta" An awkward Mr sukh Shehrgill said.

"So... subhe subhe....?" He asked in utter bewilderment.

"Beta... waise yeah hume puchni chaiye... " Pammi said coming out of a state of consternation.

"Woh!!! Main." He had nothing to say, the embarrassment he felt could never be described in words.

"Haan uska hi ghar hai,kabhi bhi aye... Pammi bhi na kuch bhi bolti hai" Mr.Sukh attempted to make things less awkward, even though he was also not really happy to see Sidharth at his place, so early in the morning and additionally the marks on his neck were making certain things obvious which made him tad bit angry and annoyed still he sucked in the bitter feeling as his love for Sidharth was way greater than his momentary anger.

"Sorry... I just... please get in" he realized that he was blocking their way,so he just moved aside and gave them space to get inside. Both Pammi and Sukh were in a state where they had no idea what to say, they got inside without mouthing anything.

"Shehnaaz, kahan hai?" Pammi asked as she got inside.

"She... she is Sleeping" Sidharth replied.

"Acha, sleeping, aur tum kab aye?" She asked, Mr. Sukh shook his head and gestured her not to say any such thing but she was she, she never hesitated to speak her heart out.

"Main, woh ..... last .... last night" he stammered and simultaneously felt the ground beneath his feet shaking.
Sukh nudged Pammi and stopped her from asking any more embarrassing questions but he too was feeling all heated up.

"Kitchen main subhe subhe kya kar rahe ho beta, woh stove pe kya hai?" She asked .

"Actually I thought of making breakfast" Sidharth answered.

"Sheela nahin aa rahi hai kya? Nahin bhi aa rahi hai toh kahin baahar se Manga lete khud kyun takleef kiye beta?" Sukh said.

"Woh,just like that" He blurted out