36

They both were still on bed,on their sides facing each other, the afterglow of their lovemaking made her look glorious but his forehead had lines of scowl,he was having a bizzare feeling, a feeling of fear entwined with regret. a feeling of repentance or disappointment over something that has happened or been done which was not right.
Though he didn't find a single thing wrong in there intimacy but their hasty and impulsive ways were actually a matter of concern for him.
He knew Shehnaaz was young and little childish but she had boundless trust on him,so it was primarily his duty to ensure her safety but the way he was loosing comand on his urges made him question his own character.
Throughout his life he had warned Shehnaaz about people who might take advantage of her innocence and somehow he felt that he was doing the same thing.he knew that It was one thing to make a mistake once but doing it again without worrying about its consequences was heinous, they had already made love twice without protection.The consequences,those irresponsible coupling could bring along were too alarming.

"Aap gussa ho mujhpe" she interrupted his thoughts,she could fathom that he was little disquieted.She knew he would never appreciate her imprudent and rash ways but was she ashamed or remorseful? No, not at all.She had her reason and she stood by it.

"Nah" he took her hand and kissed it.

"planning something" she enquired.

"Is there any point in making plans?when I just can't stick to what ever I decide." He uttered and she was sure that something was bothering him.

"Kya hua... do you think we are being too lustful?" she shifted her head to his chest and asked.

"What do you think is the difference between the love we share and the love we have for others" he asked and She shrugged.

"This strong desire to be with each other...there is a sexual element to it which is the differentiator,a need for physical intimacy along with the imperative emotional bond.... and No that's not a thing to worry about it neither can I ever have enough of you" he explained.

"Why?do you feel so?" He counter questioned.

"Of course not, we feel like being with each other,our hands love holding each other's hand,like wise they also feel like meeting each other... why would I feel that we are being lusty?" She expanded with a childlike innocence.

"They.... who?"He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Arey... our private parts"she said as if she was taking about some random stuffs and it cracked Sidharth up.He kept laughing without a pause and this was the beauty of their relationship,not a single moment was dull when they were together.

"Tu hai kya be?" He asked in amusement.

"Ab batao,kyun pareshan the?" she asked getting a little serious.

"Shehnaaz the problem here is...you are making me do ridiculously reckless things." He stated,it was not a complain ,more like a statement.

"Patatha.... its about the protection thing,but you know it so well that what you do to me is something no one else has ever done,but that what I make you feel is something you have felt ,many many times already.... and there are so many girls out there who know how it feels to make love to you......"There was a little frown between Shehnaaz's eyebrows, and he knew this wasn't the time to tell her any such thing which would hurt her,so with a smile,he took her hand again and kept kissing it.

"Answer me,mujhe humare bich kuch exclusivity chaiye,that's why I did it... and I don't regret anything"She blinked up at him and squinted. He just shook him head in disbelieve.
Everything about her always seemed to have a life of its own.. Her lips as she spoke, her eyes as she raised her eye brows, even her hands as she moves them while talking.