30

She just stood there still,thinking about how things could have been and how she thought things would be and how finally things turned out to be.For the first time she wanted to give up and go away some where as suddenly everything became too much to endure. He,pushing her away in anger had became a pattern now.After standing at one place lifelessly for like 10 minutes, she picked up the phone from the floor, only to realize that there were around 25 missed calls,3 out of them were from Tiara and 2 from her mother and 20 from Samarth and her inbox too was flooded with messages from Tiara and Samarth. She decided to first called Samarth.

" Where were you yaar, hadh hai matlab....even Taniya didn't pick up, we are already here in Goa,Tiara di had to reschedule the plan as Monday Bhai will have to go back so instead of coming here on Monday morning,  she decided to come today" Samarth vented out as soon as Shehnaaz  called.

"Last night I had put it on silence, What about their other friends?" She further asked.

"jitne log aa paye aa gaye others will come directly to Delhi for his Birthday party in the evening " he replied.

"abhi kahan hain sab, Sidharth bhi hain kya wahan?" She asked.

"We all are here at the restaurant of the hotel, I guess its Kokum kitchen... bhai just reached,tum dono aa jao" he insisted.

" yeah, thodi der main aate hain" she answered and hung up, she needed more time to get a grasp of everything happening around her so she sat on the bed and tried to contemplate things, she wondered why love has to be so full of conflict and why can’t it be simple,painless and uncomplicated, Why can’t it just be as pure as the feeling which they shared. She suddenly felt weak and lacked the ardor to face everyone yet didn't want any misunderstanding between them so she took out her phone and called him up,haltingly, He took time to pick up.

"Can't you even give me a chance to explain " she cried on the otherside of the phone.

"explain" he replied, unmoved by her cries.For the past few days he was patiently handling her naivety and childishness but today after this surprise farce he was just pissed up and on the top of it, he desperately wanted to take her on a date today and had made arrangements for it as well,but that too got wasted.

"I didn't know woh aj aa rahi thi,and how was I supposed to sabotage your birthday surprise "she tried to put forth her side of the story and it further enraged him.he was appaled by her explaination, how could she hide such a huge thing from him, they should be on one side and fight the world not rather than keeping things hidden from each other on thr pretext of some stupid surprises, especially when the person planning it was Tiara, his fiance whom he was apparently cheating.

" listen I am not a 20 ,21 years old, just out of his teens, person, I am beyond birthday surprises now.Do you understand that,what surprise you are talking about? yahan mazak chal raha hai koi?do you even realize what is going on between us?"He raised his voice slightly and said,he still had to keep restraint as his friends were nearby.

"Kya karti? Bata deti ke aapke friends aapke liye kya kya plan Kar rahe hain, kya woh justified hota?" She asked and She knew she was not wrong but he had a completely different perspective, he was trying to be transparent so thar there will be no misunderstanding or misscommunication between them,  He was putting all his efforts to make things smooth and this decision of her made him question her level of maturity.

"Shehnaaz do you realize Tiara is the same person jise hum dono cheat kar rahe hai in some way or the other, tu ussi Tiara ko help Kar rahi thi to give me birthday surprise, tu chahti kya hai? " He was beyond pissed.Suddenly their age gap became bothersome on him, he could not apprehend whether the two would ever be compatible or not, synchronously he felt that she was still budding and may be too young and git dubios about  her understanding of the depth of their relationship, and the gravity of the tangled situation they were in.