10

Why!
Feelings never do make sense. They get you all confused, they drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where you started.
Sidharth got startled, when Tiara asked him " to whom do you belong"... And the answer of that extraneous question which his conscious hinted him was equally puzzling .... He opened his eyes in frustration, Why Shehnaaz is constantly clouding his thoughts and now his vision too .
And no he doesn't belong to Shehnaaz... Or does he? His mind played games with him.
How could he belongs to someone who was teasing him with some other woman.
He again went to denial mode, his comfort zone of late.
The worst thing you can do to love is deny it. But his heart knew... His heart knew that she is the one.
Even with the deafening traffic sound he could hear her soft giggle as if she was making fun of his ordeal.
He turned around to see if she is actually standing behind him.... But no ,there was no Trace of Shehnaaz. All he could see was a frustrated Tiara peeping from his car . He kicked the rear tyre of his car in Frustration.

" Will you please stop making a scene over here, I am bagging you please get in side the car" Tiara said opening her side of the door . Sidharth drew a long breath and went behind the wheels again.

" Where do you want to go for dinner?" He asked making a poker face .

" No where, please drop me home" Tiara replied .

" No you will have to go you really don't have a choice" Sidharth asserted, his face was still depicting his anger and annoyance.

" Then take me where ever you want me to take" Tiara answer, still little hopeful that may be sidharth wants to mend things up. The drive was an extremely silent one, not a single word was exchanged between them till they reach their destination. The ever buzzing Hauz khas social , Tiara was elated, it's their favorite hangout place.

" Why here " Tiara asked while entering but Sidharth didn't pay any head to her, he went to the tarace of the pub and took a lake facing table.

" Listen first of all I am not a commodity, I don't belongs to anyone, alright, anyone" He spitted, trembling in vexation.

" Yeah batane yahan tak leke aye Tum? Sidharth was it really required, I have spoken to Shehnaaz already , in fact I asked her if she wants the ring back but she denied, usko nahin chaiye yeah ring. You can ask her, in fact let me just call her" She was about to take out her phone when sidharth gestures her not to call .

Sidharth was exasperated, didn't she herself told him that she will take it back after the ceremony. He felt dejected, he was feeling like breaking everything around him. Is he only one who is still stuck on to their esoteric relationship. How can she be so detached where as he is still hanging on to her.
He felt miserable and completely zoned out.

"Sidharth , where are you lost" Tiara asked.

" No where, do you want to drink I will just have one beer" He asked Tiara .

" But didn't you have a hangover in the morning?" Tiara reminded.

" Aren't you already behaving like a nagging wife, wow too fast" He said, with a sarcastic smile, still engulfed in fury. The reason for which he wanted this allience was clear, no drama ,no tantrums only having eachothers back.No one needs to dictate him to do anything.

" Why can't I , aren't we going to be husband and wife" Tiara asked, irked by his behaviour.

" Tiara , I came here because I really wanted to remind you something, do you remember why we decided to get married?"

" Of course I do, you wanted a marriage jisme tumko invest na karna pade, I wanted stability, you wanted to have someone who won't come between you and your work and I wanted freedom to achieve my dreams. Tiara said .