53

"I hate you " she howled as she again felt helpless infront of him.

"You love me" he replied with utmost conviction,she looked at him, unsure how to answer and after that the time slowed, and the world stilled and for them just the two of them existed.

"Dedo wapas please " she again begged,wriggling beneath him.

"Kyun?" He asked,he was so close that his breath was fanning her face.

"Because I want it" she replied, he was still lying on her,their torso was pressed against each other .He had rested his upper body with the support of his elbows and she was lying flat on her back.

"Baby ,there is s humongous problem with wanting,do you know whats that?" he whispered, his mouth trailed down to her lips until it was around 2inches away" it makes us weak , I too want you but what can be done?" He said with a smirk and she found it as heart wrenching as his words.

"Sidharth you are torturing me" she said.

"And that is the reason you want to put an end to it... fine, no issues but you are also being stubborn, you want to hold on to things which will remind you of me, now that's double standard darling... you want things associated with me but pushing me away, I wont let that happen" he mumbled.

"Ok let me admit I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is a life after that, I will love you there too.....I love you with everything I have and still I am not ready for any relationship or commitment " She took a deep breath and said.

"Thik hai....fine.....I just need you with me, jaise tujhe theek lage waise, life is biting without you, mujhe bas itna chaiye ke tu aas paas rahe... baaki saare terms and conditions tere honge.... I won't demand anything bus kabhi kabhi dikh jaana, kabhi call kar lena... I am not asking for anything more than that" he asked cupping her face.

"No,please try to understand one thing will lead to another and finally we will find ourselves truly ,madly ,deeply in love with eachother. " she said.

"What do you mean by one thing will lead to another and finally we will find ourselves truly ,madly ,deeply in love with eachother....
I am truly,madly, deeply in love with you.You think that just because you left, it would change how I feel? Well, guess what? You are absolutely wrong. I can't help how I feel. I am still in love with you, but yeah I am not asking you for anything in return, except your presence" he said.

"Well you are saying this now but I know we will start dreaming again, then one fine morning when we will have the feeling that we are living our dream life,that shit called destiny will snatch away everything from us,we will not have any control over it,so all these makes no sense because I know we won't be able to control the uncontrollable." She was breathing wildly. He knew he needed to calm her down this time.

"Shehnaaz let's just make a small deal... let's just talk tonight like old times... let's pour our hearts out, phir subhe tu jo decide karegi woh final... no questions will be asked..... itna toh kar sakti hai" said Sidharth.

"Utho mere upar se pehele" she said as she realized how inappropriately they were tangled to each other.

"Opps sorry" he said and got up.

"Khai hai kuch tu?" He asked again.

"Not hungry, aapne khaya and apke medicines?" She counter questioned.

"Nahin khaya... let's have dinner together" he asked she had to say yes even if she didn't want to eat.

"Night suit main jayegi ?" He asked.

"Ofcourse not, change karke aati hoon" she said.

"Main bhi chalun?" He asked.

"Main change karungi, aap kya karoge?" She asked.