46

It had been 10 minutes since he left and she was still sitting in front of her dresser, fidgeting with her jewelleries. She was yet to get in terms with the fact that she was getting married and it was happening with the consent of her parents.Even though initially her parents did not want her to get married early, but now they seemed equally ecstatic. A few days ago her mother told her that the fear that after knowing about this wedding, Tiara's parents might never forgive them is still there but the contentment of This wedding was way superior than the fear of being judged by their own people.

"Saanu, kya kar rahi hai, that mehendi artist is waiting" It was Taniya ,she came to call her.

"Taniya, yeah sab sach main ho raha hai , believe nahin ho raha" Shehnaaz clasped her hands around Taniya as soon as she saw her.

"Mujhe bhi... it's the power of manifestation, bachpan se you just wanted one person, Sidharth Bhai, though tab hum main se kisisko yeah baat samajh nahin ayi.
you know you are burning examples of Sharukh khans dialogue from that movie, kya tha woh " Taniya took a pause to recollect .

"Itni Shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai, ke har zarre ne mujhe tumse Milane ki saazish ki hai....agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai." Shehnaaz completed.

"Haye, yeah ratti hui hai kya tu"

" I saw that movie when I was 11 or something ,mumma was watching it on TV and I asked her what does this mean, mumma said kuch bhi dil se chaho toh woh mil jaata hai, sooner or later, at that exact moment I crossed my fingers and wished him for myself" Shehnaaz expressed.

"How sweet, I ,at times wonder who is more lucky, you or bhai" Taniya said with genuinity.

"Chal ab" she added.

"Ek baat aur bataun,now that I have everything I have ever dreamt of, I am getting scared" she said.

"Kyun baba" Taniya questioned.

"The only downside of about having everything is that you can lose it all." Shehnaaz uttered.

"Kyun ,kuch hua kya?" Taniya asked.

"Taniya darr sa lag raha hai, bade papa badi mummy and Ashok uncle,Sam aunty ko hone chaoye tha aj humre saath, kya hum bohat jyada matlabi ho rahe hain, Tiara di ko toh pata bhi nahim hai?" She said this to Taniya or herself she didn't know.

"Abhi yeah sab chod, let's go, Pammi aunty pareshan ho rahi hai" Taniya knew that it was her anxiety and anxiousness speaking, so she just dragged her out of the room.

"Aa baith" One of the room was beautifully decorated with flowers all around ,there was a special corner for her and Sidharth, it was decked up with gota, pompoms, marigolds and colourful cushions which forms a perfect background for the ceremony.

"Sidharth baitho beta" pammi said.

"Tum bas ek dot lagwa lo, just a customary dot, I know it would be difficult for you to explain it to people" Pammi said Sidharth.

"main kya karun?" Shehnaaz asked her mom.

"Tum bridal lagao, proper,you can say ke kisiske shaadi main gaye the" pammi instructed Shehnaaz.

"Mumma kisiske shaadi main jaate hain toh bas naam ki mehendi hoti hao, how would I explain ke ekdum bridal mehndi kyun lagai" Shehnaaz countered.

"Laga le ,7 din ke baad tum wapas aaoge, woh bhi beach se, waise bhi kaafi hadh tak Utar chuki hogi" Pammi said, they were supposed to leave for Seychelles just the next day of their wedding. Simply witn the mention of their honeymoon, something weird stirred inside them,they just couldn't help but stare at each other for a really, really long time, as though they were talking through their eyes.