70

2 month later-

"Bedroom is all set up now, you just relax. The essentials are in the bathroom, and some clothes are already in the cupboard. I'll unpack the rest tomorrow when I will come over. I'm leaving now, food is in the fridge, there are fruits, ice creams, everything. Eat whatever you feel like. The cook will come from tomorrow, and I'll come in the evening." Shamita informed Shehnaaz as they stood by the main door of the house where Shehnaaz and Sidharth had just moved in.

"Thank you, Sam mom..." Shehnaaz replied, glancing behind to see if Sidharth was there, but he wasn't.

"Take care of yourself, beta....and take things easy.... sab ho jaega" Sam planted a kiss on her forehead she nodded.

"I'll miss you all,I really can't understand why he took this decision" Shehnaaz said.

"Beta... us ne ekdum sahi kiya and if you miss us, just call. We will be here in an hour. Now go to sleep, it's getting late, and Sidharth is quite tired too." Shamita said before leaving. It was 10 pm.

Shehnaaz then entered the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water, when she suddenly felt like having ice cream.

"You want some ice cream, coochi puchi?" she whispered while gently caressing her belly. "But we can't have too much, hai na? The doctor said too much sweets might lead to gestational diabetes. We wouldn't want that.hai na!" Even though her pregnancy wasn't yet visible to the world but she felt the presence of her baby within her every moment.

She soon left the kitchen and made her way to the bedroom, where she found Sidharth lost in a book. She thought he must be tired and slept as he had been on his toes since morning .

"Hey baby.... came ,kaunse side main soyegi?" He asked.

"Aap ke Sar pe soungi." She replied grumpily as she stood in the middle of the room, her arms were crossed tightly across her chest as she surveyed their new bedroom.

"Arey... Sar chota nahin padega?" He said with a wink.

"Why did we even need to move to this house?" she muttered ,She felt suffocated with the unfamiliarity of the house, it didn't feel like home to her,he didn't respond, they had this conversation what seemed like thousand times already.

"Chali jaati kabhi kabhi college, when I feel up to it... It was a joke when I said that I wish college was within walking distance. I didn't meant it." She said making faces.

"Shehnaaz," he started softly as he sensed her discontent, she had resisted a lot before moving out but Sidharth wasn't the one who gave up easily.

"I had already thought about this. This place is just a five-minute walk from your college. Whenever you feel like going, you can walk over there." He tried to reassure her, hoping to ease her worries about the move even though he had done it many times before.Her pregnancy was quite challenging, marked by nausea, vomiting, food aversion and
relentless mood swings that tested her resilience. Despite the difficulties, he had made a conscious decision to act patiently throughout this journey.

"We will feel lonely here," Shehnaaz confessed.

"lonely... soch baby moon pe aye hain" he uttered with a grin.

"Haan...bada baby moon... sukha sukha" she uttered with a sigh.

"Sukha sukha!!!! Pagal ladki...Waise ghar walon ko janti hai tu,dekhna yahin pe aake baith jayenge... and it's just a matter of two months. Then we'll be back where we belong. you will need to go to college for your exams anyway. I know traveling by car won't be possible, so this arrangement is better." He explained once again.