Chapter 14: Unit VAAI-G105

12/12/4013 AD – 18:52 – Warturf – Alantraya – Shutenghen – Corridor

"What the hell?" Vice struggled to get his bearings. "'Test out the new drop pod for Humans'; news flash, any flesh being would be obliterated on impact!" Vice looked at the status screen on his visor, "Hmm, the A.M.R.'s structural integrity has been compromised. I guess that means mobility and short engagements should be key". Vice kicked the door off the drop pod and stepped out. His armour was red in colour; a basic design with two semi-auto shotguns stowed on his back and two sub-machine guns strapped to a silver-coloured assault belt. Rather than one long visor screen, his helmet had two separate small visors that covered the eye holes. Three Wyperians quickly drew their rifles and opened fire upon the A.I. instantly. A few cracks in the armour revealed some of the inner wiring of the suit.

"Oh? 'Shoot first, ask questions later', huh?" Vice laughed as he blocked the bullets with his starial shields. "I can respect that!"

Vice waited until his enemies needed to reload before drawing his own weapons; two SRAOH SMGs. He pulled the triggers and effortlessly dispatched the three who dared to get in his way. Vice stepped over the bodies as he inspected his weapons; they were the same Uzi-style as Staruthia and Starnava's, "Short-Range, Accurate One-Handed; I'll have to thank Elite Commander Staruthia for allowing me to copy her designs". In the next corridor, two more A.E.R. soldiers appeared. This time, Vice opened fire first and the Wyperians shielded themselves.

"Oh? Let's see how good your reaction time really is, shall we?!" Vice laughed as he dropped his SMGs. The Wyperians dropped their shields in order to attack the supposedly defenceless target. Within the same narrow time-frame, twin machine-pistols concealed within Vice's arms sprang into his hands.

"Too slow!" Vice's maniacal laugh continued as he hosed down his opponents with bullets. Vice reloaded, withdrew all of his equipment, and continued on his merry way.

Vice aggressively rampaged his way through countless peons, laughing as bullet's pierced Wyperian helmets. One by one, room by room; nothing was stopping him. He had taken multiple hits; bullets were lodged into his mechanical body, and someone had even managed to shoot one of his eyes out. The A.I. paused his advance once he came to a sign above a room.

"Armoury?" Vice read out loud. His smirk returned as his hands moved down to the top of his assault belt; flaps on the top revealed a tele-mag generator and two cylindrical grenades materialised in Vice's hands. The armoury doors opened. Startled Wyperians looked at Vice. Vice briefly scanned the room before settling on a target.

"See ya, it's been a blast!" Vice grinned as he pulled the pins on his grenades and threw them into the room. They landed next to a rack of rocket launchers. Vice closed the door. An explosion rocked the ship as VAAI-G105 walked away without a care in the world.

12/12/4013 AD – 18:51 – Warturf – Alantraya Outskirts

"Well, that's pretty impressive; Vice just hit one-hundred confirmed kills!" Jonathon said, as he greatly enjoyed the team's communication feed. Meanwhile, Skyswipe was receiving nothing but bad news.

"There is a monster tearing up our ship! Send help! Send help! Please send help!" repeated a frightened soldier. The sound of a shotgun blast was heard before the communications cut out.

"Wh-what did you do?! What did you create?!" Skyswipe nervously asked Jonathon.

"Me? Didn't you just accuse me of not creating them?" Jonathon smugness was at an all-time high. "Blame your own incompetence for assuming there were only two A.I.". After he allowed Skyswipe's embarrassment to settle in, Jonathon continued, "Vice has been shown to have an anger management problem; I figured arming that anger, and then dropping it inside an enemy base might be pretty interesting to watch. Don't worry though, he has about the same morality coding as the A.E.R., so I'm sure he's fitting right in". The conversation was interrupted as six white lasers shot towards Skyswipe: four sealing off his escape whilst two hit, reducing his health to fifty percent.