Chapter 3: Planet Warturf

07/12/4013 AD – 15:20 – Open Space - Carazstar – Officer's Quarters

"I'm going to be honest, Sollikarr, I have no idea what to do", Staruthia had buried her head into her white desk. The two of them were together in a small quiet room, trying to get some time and space to think without constant interruptions from Dracolast. Staruthia was in her Human form, so she could sulk more comfortably, whilst Sollikarr opted for his Wyperian form in order to access his Data Panel.

"Ultimately, I think this will lead to an assault on Warturf", Sollikarr admitted. "If we don't at least announce it, I imagine Dracolast, Olicleaver and Anmarina will find a way to get there anyway; I doubt your orders will mean anything".

"'My orders', huh?" Staruthia repeated before sighing. "And I had just gotten used to no longer being the General of the U.A."

"Well you were able to shut Dracolast up; that should buy us some time to set up a suitable target location. What if we invaded the Psykhodark headquarters? That would cut their military strength significantly", Sollikarr suggested as he showed Staruthia a list of key locations on the planet.

"That's a definite no", Staruthia sulked even more, realising how hopeless the situation was. "The Psykhodarks would tear us to shreds. You can apply a similar logic to the key bases along the coasts".

"But we have Millenicel with us now!" Sollikarr smiled. "Would they attack their own leader?"

"Given the fact that Flaymaclaze, Skyswipe and Veilure didn't even bat an eye before attacking, I don't think that is a safe bet to make at all", Staruthia explained. "Besides, Skyswipe KNOWS that Hyperzio is, er was, the real thing".

"I guess you have a point", Sollikarr reflected on what had been said. "What about the Tri-Tower Generators? That's a key position, isn't very defensive and would secure a landing zone for us!"

"The A.E.R. have to know that", Staruthia started knocking on the table out of boredom. "That location is far too obvious".

"Maybe so, but it is a good location to occupy and is a lot better than attacking one of the bases". Sollikarr pointed out.

"Why not occupy a town somewhere?" Staruthia suggested. "Then we could arrive with relatively no resistance, and we'd only have civilians to deal with".

"No; we would have limited room and resources. The generator station is primarily a civilian outpost with some small military areas; it's a good middle ground in my opinion", Sollikarr argued.

"Hmm, it sounds like your mind is made up", Staruthia sighed. "Well, the Tri-Towers it is".

09/12/4013 AD – 10:01 – Warturf – Orbit – Ultrayan Alliance Fleet

"I'm still not sure about this", Relical stated as he and his brother stood on the bridge of a Tri-Carazstar, watching their fleet descend to Warturf.

"I don't know; I think we can pull this off", Millenicel replied. "Besides, it's a bit late now – the operation has already begun".

"I think this may be over-kill though".

"It's better to have too much firepower for a mission like this".

"That's the point! We SHOULDN'T be doing a mission like this! If we lose this fight, that's it for the Ultrayan Alliance!"

"We've got no other choice".

"The hell we don't! One day of preparation until Staruthia and the others just decide 'screw this' and go with this completely insane strategy instead?!" Relical pointed out the array of forces before them: half a dozen of the new Human base ships, that had been dubbed 'Spaciairrers', along with fifteen Carazstars. Six of these Carazstars had formed two Tri-Carazstars.