Toxic: Chapter #13 | Jay-Tensity

Zach's Past

☣ ♡ ☣

⚠️Content Warning: ⚠️

This chapter contains very mature themes of intimacy, manipulation & explicit language.

☣ ♡ ☣

The day that I moved out of my dorm was an emotional day. Abby, Adam, Addie, Avery, Charlie, Lydia, Raven, and Viola, all helped me pack up and load everything into my car. I then hugged each of them tightly. They meant the world to me.

Once my car was all packed Avery, Charlie, Lydia, Raven, Viola, and Abby had places they had to be. So then, it was just me, Adam and Addie left and if you saw their faces, you'd have felt your heart hurt too. "Guys I'll still see you. We'll still hang out and I'll text you every day."

I didn't realize that I wouldn't be able to keep either of those promises.

Addie pulled me into a tight hug before pulling away, kissing my cheek, and heading back to her dorm. Then it was just Adam and his expression hurt my heart the most.

"I guess this is goodbye roomie?"

He'd called me that a lot when I first moved in, and I smiled. "Not forever Ad. Just for now."

He pulled me into one of the biggest hugs I'd ever received from him. Then he stepped back as I got into my car. I started my car but as I shifted into reverse, I looked up seeing Adam. For a moment I had this gut feeling that I needed to stay there, move back into the dorm and forget Jayden.

Obviously, that's not what I did and about twenty minutes later I pulled up outside Jayden's house. I parked my car and grabbed my backpack before heading up the steps and knocking on the front door. Jayden was waiting for me when I got there and gestured for me to come inside.

He closed the door behind me and then put his arm around my shoulders. "Mi casa is su casa."

I blushed lightly and tilted my head as he continued. "Now that you're here, what would you like to do first, Zach?"

I thought for a moment, and I swear I didn't mean to say it out loud, but I muttered softly, "You."

He heard me regardless of whether or not I meant to say it out loud. "Oh? Well, I think that can be arranged."

Jayden wasn't much bigger than I was as far as build, maybe just a hair taller but somehow, he put me over his shoulder giving my ass a harder smack. Then took me upstairs and dropped me on my back on his bed.

He went and closed his bedroom door before turning to look at me. "What do you want Zach? Tell me."

I watched as he walked closer tugging off his shirt. "I-I w-want y-you."

He dropped his shirt on the floor and quirked an eyebrow. "Oh? Well, what would you like me to do? Hmm?"

I swallowed thickly as he climbed on the bed from the end, making his way up to me. It was like a predator stalking their prey. "I-I w-want y-you t-to t-take m-me."

His hands found the hem of my shirt and began to shimmy it up my body, his eyes roaming. "You're perfect, Zach."

I blushed deep red at his praise and even deeper red when he had completely removed my shirt. He quickly dropped it on the floor. "N-Not as perfect as you."

Jayden smirked. "Well of course not. I am me after all."

I was taken out of the moment by his comment. I didn't have much time to think about it though. It seemed to me that Jayden wanted me completely naked. I didn't complain despite the niggling doubt trying to worm its way in.