Toxic: Chapter #72 | Together as Run

Zach's Past

☣︎ ❦ ☣︎ ❦ ☣︎

⚠️ Warning: ⚠️

This chapter contains mature themes of sexuality, mature themes of intimacy, a public sex scene, oral sex, shower sex (brief and not detailed) and etc. Take care!!

☣︎ ❦ ☣︎ ❦ ☣︎

Since returning to campus, I made sure to keep up my running routine and that often meant I was out of bed early and yet I still didn't get to do it as much as I would've liked. I woke up early one morning and glanced outside to see that it was actually a good time of day to go. It was just chilly enough to not be too hot, but also not so cold that I couldn't go shirtless.

Shifting my focus from the window, I looked over at Giana who was sound asleep and smiled at the sight. I leaned down and kissed her neck gently as I slid my arm around her waist. She hummed in her sleep and molded her body against mine, pulling me closer. I chuckled thinking about how difficult it would be to run in this position. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Sunflower?"

She stirred and mumbled, "Too early. Five more minutes. Comfy."

Snorting, I put a hand over my mouth to stifle a full on laugh. "You don't have to get up, Sweetheart. I'm just going to go for a run. I haven't gone in a long time."

Slowly, her eyes fluttered open as she rolled to face me and the pout on her face was adorable. "I was loving cuddles."

I raised an eyebrow, her slight petulance making me want to stay in bed, but I also really wanted to go for a run. "Well, I will always have cuddles for you. Don't worry. If you go back to sleep, I'll be back before you know it and it'll only seem like five minutes."

She whined and I didn't blame her. After all, neither of us liked when the other got up early for anything and with classes being so scattered between us that semester one of us was always up and out of the dorm before the other. "I have a better idea."

I tilted my head, tucking her hair behind her ear and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Oh? What's the idea?"

Giana sat up and rubbed her eyes as she got out of bed and walked over to the dresser. "Just wait and see."

Curious, I sat up and adjusted to sit cross legged as I watched her. She pulled a couple items out of the drawers but she wouldn't let me see what they were. "Hey. It's not fair to hide things," I teased.

She giggled and turned to look at me while hiding the items behind her back. "Close your eyes and no peeking."

I huffed a sigh and did as I was told, closed my eyes and then just to be a little shit, I crossed my arms. I didn't know what I was expecting but it wasn't what I saw.

"Alright, Penguin. You can open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes and when I realized what she had done, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped open. "Holy fuck!"

She blushed a shade of the darkest red I'd ever seen on a person's face. "Oh, stop. It's not that fabulous."

Disagreeing, I allowed my eyes to roam over her. She had changed into a pair of pastel blue spandex Adidas running shorts, and a matching pastel blue sports bra. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail and she had on a pair of white adidas tennis shoes to top off the look. I swallowed thickly, unable to speak as I took in the way that the bra and shorts hugged her gorgeous body in all the right places. "G-Giana? That's just—I-I am—Fucking Hell."

"I-I had thought about running with you before, but I wasn't sure if you wanted me to. It's your thing and I can totally change back, Zach." She looked down, chewing her lip as if she truly believed I'd ever say no to her joining me.