1

The curtains moved along with the gentle breeze rushing through the creek of the aged window spreading the smell of burnt cigars and whiskey all around the room .

The trail of clothes laid on the floor in a zig zag line to the king size bed that was currently occupied by two figures, limbs tangled ,sheets ruffled barely covering the two bodies .

A loud vibration broke the silence of the shady apartment and a groan was left .

"Tae take the call "
"Hmm"

The device placed face down on the nightstand made a sound again and another groan followed with a string of curses.

"Who the fuck is calling ...can't a man get a sleep for a good hour now"

Taehyung shot up and cracked his sore body which made the still sleepy figure next to him make a disagreement noise.

Okay .He is not going to break .

Taehyung picked up the call and cursed again.

"Get him to the warehouse...make sure no one sees...argh ...and dont say anything to Rapmon.I am coming "

Taehyung threw the phone back on the nightstand which unfortunately landed on the porcelain tiles .

He got off from the bed..very slowly..he just wanted to dive back into the comforts of his boyfriends arms but his men had messed up big and he needs to handle the situation now .Come on he just came in an hour ago !

There was shuffling around the room which woked the sleeping figure .

"Where are you going now ? Who called ? "

The sleepy figure asked eyeing his boyfriend who was now dressed up in a leather jacket , a black undershirt and black jeans .

"Key called ..bloody idiots! They were seen by a guy while killing the target...need to go check ...can't have Rapmon know about this."
Taehyung replies already loading his gun and strapping it to his belt under the jacket.

"Want me to come?"

"You were out for days ....no need...I will handle this ... go back to sleep"

Taehyung went near the bed and he was pulled down for a kiss.

"Mmm..don't let your control slip ...poor guy must be trembling already.He shouldn't have seen it "

"That will depend on how fast he decides to forget everything...really dont want to waste a bullet now"

Hoseok chuckled.
"Call Suga too ,he must be still out somewhere"

"Really ? him? Why ?"

"Rules are rules Tae "

Taehyung took a sharp breathe and left the apartment .

Oh who the fuck decided to get lost in a damn alleyway and witness a freaking murder.Namjoon is going to be so mad.

"I need to settle this before Rapmon gets the whiff of this"

Taehyung twisted the key in his bike while putting on a mask and helmet and off he drove to their warehouse.