11

Jimin peeks through the flap of the warehouse and sighs again.Namjoon was in a meeting with their sister gang members and no one accept the leaders were allowed.The missing members in the other gangs were creating a lot tension even between the ally gangs.

"How long are they in for now ? "
Jimin looks at his right were Jungkook was standing pressed to the wall with his hands folded over his chest .But Jimins eyes were fixed on the scar that was now more red and swollen on Jungkooks face.

"Why didn't you apply something on it? I told you to put something on it didn't I?"

Jungkook shrugs
"Didn't notice it until you pointed it again"

Jimin wanted to just hit Jungkook now but the latter already looks beat .

"Dont worry about it Jiminssi..you should have seen the face of Suho ,his is worst than mine"

"I dont get how you always find a way to get yourself in trouble"

Jungkook chuckled.
"We are gangsters Jiminssi,trouble is our second nature "

"Doesn't mean you keep getting in trouble but I am not going to lecture you on that anymore...like you said you can take care of yourself "

He turned his attention back to the gang leaders .

"What do you think about the missing members? Jackson had accused boss that we are behind all this "
Jungkook stated moving closer to Jimin and peeking in too.

Jimin frowned.
"Got7 thinks we will do something like that ? Hah..could've said that our members are more careful and responsible instead,he just have to say that don't he ?"

"His poor heart leads him to say stupid things ,boss doesn't mind much anyway"

Jimins lips curved at that and he shot a sly smirk.

"How it would have been if they had gotten together ? The gangs I mean.Will there had been a merger? "

"Cant say..but I wouldn't have liked it .I dont like them much and I am so glad our boss isn't interested in their boss either"

"That would have been a disaster, imagine calling Jackson boss too...doesn't fit right with me "
Jimin shuddered at the mere thought.Not that he doesn't like Jackson. He is a nice guy but maybe not suitable for his boss.

Jungkook eyed Jimin for a while.He had known the latter for 13 years now.They joined the gang together.He was so against Jimin joining the gang .Jimin doesn't deserve to be living a life like this.But the latter was determined and no matter how many times jungkook tried to stop him Jimin joined the gang .So instead of getting worried for the latter he decided to join too.He was a tough kid since childhood, grown up in an orphanage ,they both were. But Jimin was soft like a petal too soft to be in a place like this.Where they carry their lives on their sleeves.When one bullet in the right place and out they go.

"What ?"
Jimin was getting red with the amount of staring he was getting from the latter.

Jungkook shooked his head."Nothing"

Jimin frowned but then he shooked his head.
"I don't think they are getting done anytime soon,so how about you come with me and I patch you up a bit.I am kinda feeling gross looking at that now "

Jungkook grins

"More like you want to show off your medical aid skills on me "

"Cant say no to that .I am the nurse of the gang and you all give me headache.That V almost gave me an heart attack! I am surrounded by idiots!"

Jungkook laughed.
"You chose this Jiminssi ,you did this to yourself"

"And I would never regret it...no matter what "
Jimin answers plainly already dragging Jungkook along with him.