25

"What happened? How did he got shot ? Where were you two? What the hell are you doing bringing him here instead of taking him to a hospital!"
Namjoon scowled cursing as he helped Taehyung lift hoseok to settle him on his couch.

"B-boss ,we were in the warehouse.Everything was normal.We both were just closing up when there was a bang and next we know we were surrounded by the police"
Taehyung panted ,as he shakily take out the jacket off Hoseok,biting his lips as he saw the wound.

"We barely bolt out but then they shot me and this idiot came in between. This was the only place I could bring him without getting caught.I couldn't take him to the hospital "

Namjoon paled taking in everything. What were the police doing there? But that was a problem he will have to deal with later .Right now he have to find a way to take out the bullet.

He don't know how to do it ,neither does Taehyung and Jimin has a bare knowledge but he cant risk the latter coming here now.He is already dreading the fact that someone might have followed these two here.

"Okay we will talk about it later "
Namjoon crouched down and asked

"Jhope you with me right ? "

Hoseok chuckled.
"I am definitely not dying with this.V is getting anxious for no reason.Give me a minute and I will myself take this thing out"
Hoseok said already trying to gauge where the bullet exactly hit him.

Taehyung gaped at him in horror.

"What are you doing ? Hobi you can't just take it out on your own !"

"You know I can love"
Namjoon groaned.He has a gang member injured in his house and instead of them panicking, they are having argument on whether or not they can take a bullet out .He knows Hoseok can endure the pain as long as he can.That man is made of iron!

But he cant have a panicked Taehyung ,a bleeding Hoseok and Seokjin in the same house.

Seokjin .Shit.He whipped his head toward his bedroom and he realized that Jin can save Hoseok.Fuck .How can he forget what Jin does.But will Hoseok let Jin do it? Hoseok doesn't trust people with him but do they have any option?

"You guys .Stop it now.And it's good thing that you brought him here "

He looked at Hoseok and said
"Jhope,I need a favor from you okay "

Hoseok squinted at him ,the pain slightly visible on his face .

"We are not taking the bullet out .But I have someone who will and you have to have a little faith and let that person help you okay "

Taehyung looked at Namjoon with raised brows.

"Boss ,I locked the gates while coming up.It's a red zone out.Who are you calling here now ? "

Namjoon got up ,his eyes still looking in question at Hoseok.

"If you are asking me to sleep here and let someone take out a bullet ,not happening.I will rather die"
Hoseok replied flatly .

Taehyung dropped himself near the latter and pleaded.

"Hobi ,don't say that .I am here okay.And if Boss knows the person, we can trust him and I will be here all the time .Please.For me ? "

Hoseok didn't wavered at first but then the waterworks started and he sighed.

"But who will come here now ? We can't call in a doctor here"

Namjoon beamed marching towards his bedroom

"We already have one here"

Taehyung looked at Hoseok and shrugged.