9

The lights flickered in shady dungeon and a figure came in view.
He stood in front of the man tied in a chair and crouched down taking off the tape .

"Let me go ...It was bangtan who burnt the warehouse...why are you torturing me ! "

There were many cuts on the man and he was bleeding from his forehead and he was only in his pants.Dark bruises had began to form on his skin and it stinged with every brush of air that was coming from the fan above him.

"Sshhhh"
The figure placed his finger on his mouth gesturing the man to shut up .He didn't take his tape off so he can talk.

"I know sweetheart...but I want to know why they did it ? Your gang is their ally right ? So tell me why will they do it ? "

Jaewon shuffled in his seat when the figure placed a knife over his already cut stomach and screamed when the knife went it.At this point he won't be surprised if the man decides to push it in killing him this instant.This is going on for days now.

"Black spade isn't an ally of bangtan anymore...our boss broke the alliance aahhh"

The knife twisted in his stomach and he let out a painful groan.

"Lies....you didn't broke the alliance...they did"

Jaewon nodded vigorously...yes..

"Yes...Rapmonster broke the alliance..."

"And why did that happen?"
The knife was slowly coming out again and Jaewon breathed in relief

"One of our guy was seen with Red Mafia and then they left a spy in our gang to keep a watch on us...Suga...he found the bug ....and they broke the alliance "

Jaewon thought he had answered every thing now and they will let him alone now...he was so wrong..

"Hmmm....you stupid fools ...can't even manage to betray without them knowing ..I had let you join them to make them grow big...and they did...hmm quite proud of the rapmonster...he had made a good progress all these years...but now he is trying to capture entire Seoul...and that is not what I wanted....he is trying to overpower me....thinks he can defeat me...."

He chuckled.
"He is trying to find me all these years...ahhh....what a sad story he has...and more sadder is the fact that I met him last week...he even bowed at me....poor him...don't even know he was apologizing non stop to someone he lives only to kill for."

He dragged the knife over jaewons face and lifted his chin.

"Hmm ..tell me..does he have someone more important to him...I want to play a little more before I show up..and this suga...looks like he is the backbone of the gang."

"No...he dont have anyone... and suga is the silent one in the gang...doesn't talk much."

The figure pouted.Jaewon didn't find it cute at all.How can he..? He can't see his pout...hell he can't see his fucking face either !

"Tsk tsk...then I dont think I should keep him waiting anymore...time to take back what's mine ...."

He got up dropping the knife down and straightened.

"Sangwoon ...Sangwoon sangwoon"
He hummed his men's name like a tune and sangwoon came running.

"Yes Boss?"

He turned around and smiled.

"We are going to give Rapmonster a surprise....and kill him now...He disappointed me..."

Jaewons eyes widened. Fuck...he is telling the truth...he never saw anyone which looked extra close to Rapmon ...and why does this stupid masked man cares what's precious to rapmon anyway ..what will he gain from that now ?Is he going to threaten Rapmon with that ?